Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

If Ram is trading on NEST with some other broker, isnt it important to think this over? What is the feedback of NEST users with other brokers. If NEST users with other brokers are facing similar issues, then its obviously problem with NEST. If other NEST users are not facing so many problems, then i believe we need to question Zerodha.

Even otherwise I have a feeling Zerodha is spreading itself thin with too many activities. Customer support, Call n Trade, Zerodha blogs such as qna, Q, Quant, Pi, crowd.in, pulse.zerodha. I am not sure if Zerodha has adequate capacity to manage all this. All these initiatives are commendable but in the end it should not become jack of all, master of none. At least the core concern of ensuring a stable trading environment first needs to be taken care of.

Zerodha had admitted on multiple occasions that there are pending issues with NEST.

see post http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89121-zerodha-part-3-a-696.html#post1025596

They have clearly said they cannot do anything about it. They have also said that NEST issues persist across all brokers who use them. I don't know if there are any other users of NEST with other brokers here in this forum.

Ram may be confused as to what terminal he is using. maybe he is using some other terminal and not NEST.

But everyday users come here and complain about NEST issues. I cannot be the only one with NEST issues.

and yes we are yet to get a stable trading terminal from Zerodha.

Once again something wrong with crowd.in scores... my yesterday's score not calculated/added to the total. Once again it is showing zero for yesterday :mad: :mad:

it speaks of extremely poor database management.
Wrote to them, didn't get a reply from crowd.in but got response from [email protected]

The mistake has been rectified. Check the updated score for 11Nov.

Here's hoping that the problem has been properly taken care of.

columbus

Wrote to them, didn't get a reply from crowd.in but got response from [email protected]

The mistake has been rectified. Check the updated score for 11Nov.

Here's hoping that the problem has been properly taken care of.
@TP,

Thanks for predicting accurately.

At present 100% marks awarded ,if you guess within ±5 points range, no marks out of
this range.

Few days back ,I suggested a way to ZERODHA,for active participation by
changing the limits to ±20 points with no -ve marks.

If you guess ±1 point ....100%,±2 points......95%,±3 points....90%.....so on.

Of course due weightage is given ,to timing of prediction, as of now.

Zerodha i had placed an After Market order as i was out, nd now i can see that neither it has been executed not it has got cancelled, may i know whats the issue with that???

I made a call to your customer care nd they told me due to some technical issues, order could not be executed.

Issue is that so many technical problems are encountered by many of Zerodha clients nd it has become a norm now a days, big money is at risk, and at a time when only 5% of trader make money, such technical issues puts traders in deep water.

You are requested to provide a stable trading system to customers and that should be the priority.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Zerodha i had placed an After Market order as i was out, nd now i can see that neither it has been executed not it has got cancelled, may i know whats the issue with that???

I made a call to your customer care nd they told me due to some technical issues, order could not be executed.

Issue is that so many technical problems are encountered by many of Zerodha clients nd it has become a norm now a days, big money is at risk, and at a time when only 5% of trader make money, such technical issues puts traders in deep water.

You are requested to provide a stable trading system to customers and that should be the priority.
I placed AMO today and it didn't submitted to exchange and not cancelled too.

Zerodha showed a popup message bar about that around 10 a.m about that issue... that message showed that due to some issues AMO not submitted and please place again orders... I was also disappointed at that time..

I placed AMO today and it didn't submitted to exchange and not cancelled too.

Zerodha showed a popup message bar about that around 10 a.m about that issue... that message showed that due to some issues AMO not submitted and please place again orders... I was also disappointed at that time..

oh that might be the case, but the problem with me was that i was out and could not use system and for that particular reason i had placed AMO.

Jai Mata Di

Missing data in Nest Plus Chart on 31st October 2014, 10+ days past.

Dear, Zerodha,
Please rectify above error on Nest Plus Chart as soon as possible. More than 10 days past. still waiting ... :eek:

Please rectify such missing data error as soon as possible, specially in mostly traded Nifty Future Contract.

Happy Trading.
H.C.

columbus

Re: Missing data in Nest Plus Chart on 31st October 2014, 10+ days past.

Dear, Zerodha,
Please rectify above error on Nest Plus Chart as soon as possible. More than 10 days past. still waiting ... :eek:

Please rectify such missing data error as soon as possible, specially in mostly traded Nifty Future Contract.

Happy Trading.
H.C.
GapUP. After 1530 you will find Gap up or Gap down.Sometimes just mere
continuation.