Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

its dificult to put exact order (SL-M) from chart....as we cant put exact fig...
also missing SL -L order ...need to correct data also..missing many bars ..also incorrect data.Todays Nifty low visible in chart its showing 8373 nf low as its on terminal shows as 8372.3...so its sure every bar data is not correct...@ least need some backfill option /refresh option if not auto backfill correct data .

Today too got error in nest plus - Interactive os error, reconnected netconnect+
and issue was resolved, anyone facing such issue can try this solution.

New charts in Nest plus are not opening with the settings selected, charts are opening with volume and 3d style even though i have not selected them, in morning it was working fine ... any solution ?
Try to add your template and set it as default from the right click menu on the chart...

There is option to reconcile in the preferences and in addition there is refresh broadcast in 'File' menu....
With both, the charts aren't refreshed. The current bar is timed at the time of disconnection. My 3-4 min charts are still showing the current bar as 11.20 bar :(

its dificult to put exact order (SL-M) from chart....as we cant put exact fig...
also missing SL -L order ...need to correct data also..missing many bars ..also incorrect data.Todays Nifty low visible in chart its showing 8373 nf low as its on terminal shows as 8372.3...so its sure every bar data is not correct...@ least need some backfill option /refresh option if not auto backfill correct data .
Thank god someone is asking for SL-L on chart.... I have been telling them to add SL-L to chart... Pi seems to have the worst possible price for SL-M order... For a scalper, he wont scalp the market, the market will scalp him....

See the problem is with people. knowing all these issue exist , yet they continue using it.

I still fail to see how this can be called BETA ready...LOL.

For any software , first thing is the bare minimum requirement should work.

I ask Zerodha, does Pi do that? if it does , please explain what were the minimum requirement for Pi?.

VJAY

See the problem is with people. knowing all these issue exist , yet they continue using it.

I still fail to see how this can be called BETA ready...LOL.

For any software , first thing is the bare minimum requirement should work.

I ask Zerodha, does Pi do that? if it does , please explain what were the minimum requirement for Pi?.
am not trading on PI...just checking what's in it :D
yes its terribly missing all basic requirements for a trader:)