Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

NJ23

Guys this NEST plus issue, unfortunately nothing we can do about it right now. We have sent a bunch of stinkers, fought with the Omnesys guys, but no use.

Plus charts on NOW is very basic, I don't think any of you who have used plus on NEST will like what you see on NOW.

@Jai, the guy who said chart freezed today on Pi, he was not looking at the actual chart. We basically have a chart that opens when you run an alert, this alert can be a strategy in itself. Since there is computation of this result that is happenign in real time, if you are looking at this chart, it could freeze. But if you open a normal chart from the marketwatch, there is no freezing issue on Pi.

@esignal, we should be up on MCX with Pi soon.

We will very soon have a temporary data server solution for pi. If anyone has been on PI, from monday, I don't think there has been any drop in data. So your historical chart for the last two days has no missed points.
Yes, the new release has improved upon that. I didn't notice anything wrong with the charts with the new release.

NJ23

Any date for launching of pi anyone answer me is it posible to feed data to ami from pi? Like any plugin like intractive broker provide
Nope. No data plug in. They've mentioned they'd be sharing the details of APIs for the platform soon, we'll see if anything regarding data is there, but I guess there won't be anything. We'll still have to pay data vendors for the data.

rrrajguru

Exchanges give out ticks on adjusted settlement prices for those 10 to 15 secs. Most trading/charting platforms don't show it. Esignal does, and they are probably the best out there. So we thought, we probably also should.
Ok, then its Ok. I did not know that before. My good point.:thumb:

I am with unlimited high speed very stable BSNL Broad Band Connection since several years. Should I change my Internet connection (and all other BSNL users also?) :)?
What is the solution of that problem? :confused:

Previously there was similar problem with Airtel/Tata connection also.

Happy Trading.

H.C.
I am also on BSNL high speed broadband, which is pretty stable since the exchange is close by. Yet I having the same problem practically every day. It is frustrating.

Their basic software design is faulty and perhaps needs fibre optic leased lines to work with speeds above 20mbps.

If Pi copies the concepts from Nest, it too will not be different from nest other than some additions over those basic faulty concepts.

I hope zerodha seriously look into the structure and data is shunted.

amitrandive

Dear, Zerodha,
Today, many us(including me): TJ friends faced freezing/disconnection issue few times in initial hours during high volatilityTtimes with our trading terminal Zerother Trader itself. ZT was OK later.

Most of us have our own charting tools, so don't bother about Nest Plus charts while trading (just report the problem of missing data etc here occasionally). Also we know Pi is going through beta testing still not final version released, with missing data etc. We understand that, you can take your time with PI.

But problem with freezing/disconnection issue with ZT our Trading Terminal itself (like today when we can't modify/exit orders quickly) really hurt us. :eek:

Hope you understand our problem. Main problem which hurt traders more is not with charting/missing data, but sudden hanging/disconnection, freezing quotes & unable to modifying/exiting orders quickly on ZT (which definitely occurred today).

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.
The freezing issue was mainly for people using BSNL. But we didn't really have many other than that reporting freezing issues in the morning.
I am using Hathway broadband which runs around 20 Mbps ,still got the freezing issue.
Tried reporting to call on support ,all lines were busy and got no response.

zerodha is pi completely independent from omnesys. These omnesys guys doesn't care about their customers. I subscribed for their web charts in case if their nest goes down and those guys billed me for three months pack and till now they doesn't activated it:mad:.Even though i sent a lot of mails there is no reply.

In reply to timepass;
shift+c is not working for me.