Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

megapixel

I could not generate past 2 years P/L report in Q.

I selected date range. clicked show . page stuck.

Could you please add someone to look into this issue.

rrrajguru

@ Zerodha

I am using only PI. If all the installation process could be ready before market hour on Monday then it is good for me. Or else Monday will be for PI installation and set up day and on Tuesday only I have to start trading through PI.

Zerodha,

You had promised last year that you will be launching on Jan 15th as the final deadline. How does it feel to lapse your own timeline yet again? And since you are Nithin yourself, why are you pretending to be someone else and quoting yourself from another post? Lies and deceit don't last long..

Please acknowledge this first. And keep up your timelines. If you knew you would be on long vacation, why did you promise the date?

Verde

Cannot understand the need to re register to use Pi. Is there some implied beta tester agreement or zerodha responsibility is waived by getting a client to ask for it?

After the first release which never worked, I never bothered to download or use it again. Zerodha is not doing any big favors by providing Pi, Bi or anything else.

I will not ask for something that every client has a basic right to and paying money for. Until the day that Pi goes mainstream like Now/Nest and can be downloaded from the site and used, let them keep it to themselves. :cool:

TracerBullet

Zerodha,

You had promised last year that you will be launching on Jan 15th as the final deadline. How does it feel to lapse your own timeline yet again? And since you are Nithin yourself, why are you pretending to be someone else and quoting yourself from another post? Lies and deceit don't last long..

Please acknowledge this first. And keep up your timelines. If you knew you would be on long vacation, why did you promise the date?
Which broker do you really represent? Is this trolling needed? Yes, they deserve to get some backlash for last month handling but you are relentless.
How does it matter who is writing here. Why do you always assume its always him. They can have multiple people at different times including him.

Dates can lapse, i wouldnt mind if they take few more months if they can deliver something that just works with solid ordering and basic charting tools. So far they have overpromised and under-delivered sadly ...