Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hello ! will The new margins apply to Futures & short option positions ? what about long options ? Please clarify .
long options doesn't have any margin requirements, you are paying a premium to buy into options so nothing changes..

It will change only for short options and trading futures

We are starting MIS trading for currency as well, so life doesn't change if you are an intraday currency trader.

With MIS on currency you can trade till 4.50 and with 50% of overnight margins.

http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/view/margin-required-for-trading-currency-going-up

niftyrider

Completed the 60 days challenge successfully.....::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Please show the date when we took the 60 days challenge in the page...
Weekend are excluded(saturday/sunday) ??

please some one tell me what are the trasanction and clearing charges in zerodha ?
i want to open acct but before that want every charges info.
Hello Cool,
All the charges are clearly mentioned in their website, under "Brokerage Calculator". There is also a separate Excel File, which gives a detailed charges statement. For this you need to go to the Downloads page and in that the file name is "Zerodha Charge List".

Good Luck,
Prakash.

Zerodha

Completed the 60 days challenge successfully.....::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Please show the date when we took the 60 days challenge in the page...
Weekend are excluded(saturday/sunday) ??
60 Trading days so holidays not counted, there is a date counter on the challenge screen on the backoffice. Once it becomes zero, then it means it has completed.

Zerodha

how can I check my trading history of last month ?
in order book many times price is shown 0.00 after buy/sell why ?
Yes, go trade book on our backoffice and you will be able to see.

ON the trading platform price will show 0.0 if you have placed a market order. But if you double click on it you will see a new window, which will show the traded price.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.