Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zerodha,
I have send the details for account opening 2 weeks back. I had called up and enquired regarding the status and its still in processing. Why is there so much delay, there is no proper response from your team nor they seem to be interested in opening the account.

What is the issue for delay? Are you not interested in taking new customers? I was expecting good service after reading your feedback here but I find it very poor as of now.

Zerodha

@Zerodha,
I have send the details for account opening 2 weeks back. I had called up and enquired regarding the status and its still in processing. Why is there so much delay, there is no proper response from your team nor they seem to be interested in opening the account.

What is the issue for delay? Are you not interested in taking new customers? I was expecting good service after reading your feedback here but I find it very poor as of now.
There must be some confusion, can you pm me your name and contact number or send an email to [email protected]

IN back office in trade book when I click to ''Export to excel'' it shows ''Automation server can't creat object.
(I am not getting the setting option )
Open your IE and go to tools
> Internet option
> Security
> Custom level
> 1. Enable Download signed activeX controls
> 2. Enable Download unsigned activeX controls
> 3. Enable Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting
> Apply
> Ok

You'll be able to Export to Excel :)

Last edited:
On 5th i claimed for brokerage back ( 60days challenge).

last week i called zerodha they told backend issue. will distrubute from today.

today i called. now they are saying august 1st week.

if i called august first week.. they answer may be next financial year.

When u r starting challenge you have to take care all issues.

if u continue like this definately u loose ur faith.

im not satisfieddddddddddddddddddddd

Zerodha

On 5th i claimed for brokerage back ( 60days challenge).

last week i called zerodha they told backend issue. will distrubute from today.

today i called. now they are saying august 1st week.

if i called august first week.. they answer may be next financial year.

When u r starting challenge you have to take care all issues.

if u continue like this definately u loose ur faith.

im not satisfieddddddddddddddddddddd
As i had mentioned earlier Madhav, we got into fixing some thing at the backend because of the complaints put by our competitors .

Anyways everything is in place, Just completed all the process, you guys should have the certificates tomorrow with a form to fill, once you have filled the forms, the refund should start from day after..

[email protected] is the person to contact for this, would also appreciate if the winners can share a note on the strategy they follow, we would like to share it on Zconnect to benefit everyone else..

A little late in the night, so will put up info on trading styles to winners and loser etc tomm..

Cheers,

Open your IE and go to tools
> Internet option
> Security
> Custom level
> 1. Enable Download signed activeX controls
> 2. Enable Download unsigned activeX controls
> 3. Enable Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting
> Apply
> Ok

You'll be able to Export to Excel :)
The problem with this is that once I have done the settings, Internet Explorer keeps popping up message saying that my settings are not secure. The messages are so annoying that finally I had to revert back to default setting.

Zerodha

When are you going to come up with your mobile APP (not browser based).

Can you give some timeframe? and what is causing you to take so much time in releasing the mobile app?

Many are looking forward to it very eagerly.

thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.