Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 + NSDL charges so Rs 13 no matter what the size,but only on debit transaction.. Ever broker will have DP charges..

Bank account we have tie up with 20 banks for instant transfer, but if you are opening a new one, guess HDFC will be the best option..
what are the transaction and clearing charges ? and i have ban acct in maharashtra bank and axis bank. but in axis bank i dont have net banking .

Zerodha

sir
please tell me abt currency charts are these charts are global? usinr charts are same in every exchange whether in india or in usa?
USDINR is not really a globally traded currency pair. yes they trade on OTC markets much more than what they trade on the exchanges.

The price when Indian markets are open is for sure the same, because if they are not there are monster arbitrageurs who fix any difference.

But the issue is that Indian markets close at 5pm after which there could be difference.

Since you asked about currency, RBI has given out a circular yesterday which almost double the currency margin requirements..

HI
i have opened an account with Zerodha about a month ago. It is a demat account, but my demat account is not yet opened and i cant see the "CNC" option.

Last edited:

VJAY

HI
i have opened an account with Zerodha about a month ago. It is a demat account, but my demat account is not yet opened and i cant see the "CNC" option.
Nice to see one more keralite :)
You mean @ order window?...pls check it as per image ...if still not see then email them....

also please not disclose ur ID here in public forum...so delete it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.