Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

hi,

If nest trader disconnected, how to reconnect it quickly ?? ( i am using ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.97.7)

i am closing it fully and again i loggin in.. its take too time.

pls tell

thanks
It will auto reconnect, you don't have to do anything.. But if you want to reconcile, press ctrl + p, on the left you will see an option called general, under general you see an option reconcile on the right.. Click on it..

VJAY

Today i claimed 12644 brokerage from zerodha.

Thanks Zerodha. Now i have entered in commodities challenge. hope again will success in this challenge.

thanks zerodha.

but plz do some thing about STT and turnover charges. Ask the govt to reduce. We intraday traders facing huge problem with this.

thank u
congratulations.....:clapping:

Today i claimed 12644 brokerage from zerodha.

Thanks Zerodha. Now i have entered in commodities challenge. hope again will success in this challenge.

thanks zerodha.

but plz do some thing about STT and turnover charges. Ask the govt to reduce. We intraday traders facing huge problem with this.

thank u
Hearty Congrats Madhava .... !!!!:clapping:

Wishing you the same / better Success in the Commodities Challenge you entered.

As per my personal assumption, there won't be any change/reduction in CTT / STT any sooner. It is we, who needs to get ready and trade accordingly.

All the Best,
Prakash.

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

Intresting !!! How much margin money required if we sale 8500 PE and 2700 CE of December 2013. What about pay out, Zerodha allow ? or can we use money for trading ?
J,

Typically a person who is writing these options typically has some con on his mind, no one in the right sense would do it.

These options typically would be highly illiquid, margin amounts required will be really huge and there will be no time value. There is no point writing an option if there is no time value.

So usually the guys who get into these are people like what is mentioned in the news paper article. You can trade them with us, but yes you will definitely be under a close watch..

Zerodha

Hearty Congrats Madhava .... !!!!:clapping:

Wishing you the same / better Success in the Commodities Challenge you entered.

As per my personal assumption, there won't be any change/reduction in CTT / STT any sooner. It is we, who needs to get ready and trade accordingly.

All the Best,
Prakash.
STT is reduced, so that is a relief, introducing CTT to commodities is as good as killing the commodity business on the exchanges, especially because there is no option trading in commodities presently.

The only good thing with CTT coming in would be that exchanges would be forced to introduce options in commodity markets in a hurry..

Jai Mata Di

STT is reduced, so that is a relief, introducing CTT to commodities is as good as killing the commodity business on the exchanges, especially because there is no option trading in commodities presently.

The only good thing with CTT coming in would be that exchanges would be forced to introduce options in commodity markets in a hurry..
Hi, Zerodha,
Is the options trading in commodity allowed in USA or UK etc? It would be good if introduced in MCX.
Is the proposed amendments in Forward Contract Regulation Act (FCRA) for allowing trading of options and indices in commodities passed by Parliament?

Status
Not open for further replies.