Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Re: Calculator with CTT

Hello Zerodha,
Calculator in your website is not updated with the new CTT column, started a couple of days back. To be honest, I am Disappointed that you didn't do this. Main reason being the High Expectations I personally have on you.

I expected it to start on the first hour of July 1st. Sadly it didn't even now. RKSV & VPS made necessary modifications in their calculators then itself. Personally, I am a bit annoyed to see you are lagging behind RKSV & VPS in this aspect, which I never felt will happen and didn't even want to happen.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Regards,
Prakash.
It was up on the first day itself. shifty +reload, might be that the cookies on your browser is not refreshed..

Re: Calculator with CTT

It was up on the first day itself. shifty +reload, might be that the cookies on your browser is not refreshed..
Ooopppss .... Then I am Extremely Sorry. After reading your reply, I tried to refresh the cookies in Chrome browser but unable to do so. That is the browser I use daily.

I tried to check in IE and there it is, new calculator is visible with updated CTT section. Thank You for not letting me & my expectations on your company go down.

Once again Sorry for the Technical Error from my side.

Regards,
Prakash.

columbus

3 Min Timeframe

Unable to get 3 min time frame.
Right clicking on chart is leading to (MOVE/HIDE).
Window-2002XP and service pack-2.(Rather old ....????????)

Jai Mata Di

Hi, Zerodha,
I have a question.
Suppose, intraday Bank Nifty margin (40%) is 10,000. I have traded with MIS (INTRADAY) with full trading amount like 4 lot with 40,000 capital and make a huge loss within middle of the day. What is the max percentage of capital loss when my position get square off even before 3:20 PM. Is it 60% or 80% of 40,000.
Another question in that case when the limit of max loss is reached for intraday position, all 4 lots will be squared off or I can continue with 2lots till rest of the day 3:20 pm?
Thanks in advance.

Zerodha

Re: 3 Min Timeframe

Unable to get 3 min time frame.
Right clicking on chart is leading to (MOVE/HIDE).
Window-2002XP and service pack-2.(Rather old ....????????)
Are you opening the plus chart or the normal chart? You can configure the time only using the plus chart.

First press shift+P to open the plus chart. Right click inside the chart, you will get a lot of options..

Even on the plus chart if you are not getting any option on right clicking, will have to check if issue with the version of your windows..

Zerodha

Hi, Zerodha,
I have a question.
Suppose, intraday Bank Nifty margin (40%) is 10,000. I have traded with MIS (INTRADAY) with full trading amount like 4 lot with 40,000 capital and make a huge loss within middle of the day. What is the max percentage of capital loss when my position get square off even before 3:20 PM. Is it 60% or 80% of 40,000.
Another question in that case when the limit of max loss is reached for intraday position, all 4 lots will be squared off or I can continue with 2lots till rest of the day 3:20 pm?
Thanks in advance.
Thing about the squaring off is it depends on the situation.

Generally around 60% loss we will square off positions to the extent your left over money can hold. so if you have 40000 and lost 20000 and you are having 4 lots, we would square off 2 lots.

But this 60% rule can change the day markets are very volatile, on such days our RMS team would play it a lot safer.

Cheers,

Zerodha

Someone PM me asking for what is the margin benefit zerodha is giving because of T+0 settlement.

Margin for bank nifty overnight: 23300 , intraday: 9320

Margin for Nifty overnight: 23400, intraday: 9345

The margin requirements have dropped by almost 20% now..

Status
Not open for further replies.