Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

Re: 3 Min Timeframe

Are you opening the plus chart or the normal chart? You can configure the time only using the plus chart.

First press shift+P to open the plus chart. Right click inside the chart, you will get a lot of options..

Even on the plus chart if you are not getting any option on right clicking, will have to check if issue with the version of your windows..
I am using NORMAL chart.

Hello Zerodha,
When I analyzed my 60 Day challenge, by clicking "Evaluate Sixty Day Challenge => Evaluate" on backoffice, it took me to the calculation sheet. There it is showing calculation including proceeds from shares I bought before challenge period but sold in the challenge period. ;) You know this was not actually profit but proceeds of sale. Earlier I saw some message where it was pointed out by somebody.
Hope you are not refunding brokerage to everybody based on that;):D

Regards
marker

Last edited:

columbus

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha,
When I analyzed my 60 Day challenge, by clicking "Evaluate Sixty Day Challenge => Evaluate" on backoffice, it took me to the calculation sheet. There it is showing calculation including proceeds from shares I bought before challenge period but sold in the challenge period. ;) You know this was not actually profit but proceeds of sale. Earlier I saw some message where it was pointed out by somebody.
Hope you are not refunding brokerage to everybody based on that;):D

Regards
marker
:) , Small glitch with that, should not be considered, will be fixed.. thanks for telling..

Status
Not open for further replies.