Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha

Do you provide access to mcx-sx currency segment ? Because this is only liquid contract on mcx-sx. Equity segment is very illiquid. If answer is yes, how to get it activated. I already have account with you

Regards
Gaurav
Yes you can trade on SX currency segment. To activate go to https://www.zerodha.com/download/index.html and download the 3 page form, Activate MCX-SX , print sign attach documents and send it to us.

Cheers,

Zerodha

hi zerodha,
iam an existing client dealing in nsef&0 i have applied for commodities trading account. i like to know what is the intraday margin for GOLD, SILVER,CRUDE,LEAD,ZINC and what is the autosquare off time for intraday. pls reply me
Intraday the margin required is 50% of the overnight margins.

Autosquare off time is 25mins before market closing, so around 11.05pm.

You can check this blog: https://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/view/zerodha-margin-policies

megapixel

1. If you haven't paid the AMC to IL&FS directly, we will collect it from the trading account and pay it to them.
No. I have not.

Its better if you please collect from trading account and pay it to them.

only one thing is ....Just drop a mail whenever you collect AMC and pay it to them....this is just to avoid double payment by us. Is it possible ?

I'm sure everybody will love it.

2. Tax consultancy, might take some time.
Ok..no problem ...thanks for the update.

whisky

Dear Zerodha,

I am looking for opening a new account and looking for a Broker who has good presence in Delhi.
Can you please help me with your Delhi Offices detail where I can deposit the form and also please provide the below information.

1 Your history and about Management, qualification & experience?
2 Location, HO,Regd. Off, Branches, No. of employees
3 STATUTORY CHARGES ( Specifically Transaction Charges/Turnover Charges & Clearing Charges)
4 You own DP? Check for DP Charges
5 You have your own clearing? Check for Clearing Charges
6 Client Account Opening Charges
7 Systems offered (NOW/NEST/ODIN ?)
8 Any System/Software Charges
9 Segments Available
10 EXPOSURE provided segment-wise
11 Brokerage Plans
12 SMS Notification-Every Transaction / Day End

Regards..
Seema

hi zerodha,

A query on tax: suppose a person has total income of less than 2 lakhs , should be file tax returns , just because he trades in f&o segment. I know filing returns has advantages like c/f of looses, but is it mandatory to file ?

Hi Zerodha

I have taken 60 days challenge,
i see following numbers in front of above segments.

Equity & Derivatives 7
Currency 7
Commodity -8

what does it mean? how to claim if i'm profitable and how do start the challenge again?

poortrader

i m new in currency.can somebody tell me at what strategy i can become a successful trader in currency.what is more suitable.future currency or option
This is not a thread discussing currency trades. You have to search for threads dealing with currency or technical analysis.
However I can tell you that technical analysis will work in currency too, so you need to be very thorough in technical analysis, price action etc, then read charts and use some charting software like amibroker and apply different techniques. Money Management, position sizing etc is also very important tool to become a successful trader. Traderji has enough resources to help you learn all of these.

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

I am looking for opening a new account and looking for a Broker who has good presence in Delhi.
Can you please help me with your Delhi Offices detail where I can deposit the form and also please provide the below information.

1 Your history and about Management, qualification & experience?
2 Location, HO,Regd. Off, Branches, No. of employees
3 STATUTORY CHARGES ( Specifically Transaction Charges/Turnover Charges & Clearing Charges)
4 You own DP? Check for DP Charges
5 You have your own clearing? Check for Clearing Charges
6 Client Account Opening Charges
7 Systems offered (NOW/NEST/ODIN ?)
8 Any System/Software Charges
9 Segments Available
10 EXPOSURE provided segment-wise
11 Brokerage Plans
12 SMS Notification-Every Transaction / Day End

Regards..
Seema

Phew!! Long questions from yesterday.. :)

Zerodha will be 3 years this Aug15th.. I guess our first thread started here in Sep 2010, we have had more than 3 million views in the 2 threads on traderji.

Management etc available on our website, Head office in Bangalore, support centers in Hyd, Coch, Hubli, Coimbatore, Salem, Ahmedabad, Surat.. One for our institutional in singapore..

Team of around 85 people.

Charges available on our brok calculator and charge list..https://www.zerodha.com/download/index.html

account opening 300 for forms and 200 if you print..

NEST and NOW available for now.

trade on NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX all equity, f&O, currency and commodity.

No charge for platform

expo 2.5 times for f&O, none for currency and 2 times for commodity..

Yes SMS available but you have to pay for it. Go to backoffice and enable the SMS end of day, Rs1 for every trading day..

Just one brokerage plan..

Zerodha

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha

I have taken 60 days challenge,
i see following numbers in front of above segments.

Equity & Derivatives 7
Currency 7
Commodity -8

what does it mean? how to claim if i'm profitable and how do start the challenge again?
Days will show the number of days left, 7 means, 7 days left for the challenge to get over.. Should not show -8 , can you shoot an email with your client id and this to [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.