Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

anayash

1 crazy boy has gotten 800% return on a 5lk+ account. he has gotten most of the 6100 to 5600 to 6100. Doesn't look like a fluke and we are trying to profile him. Trader from delhi.
Is this 800% return in 60 days time? Extraordinary stuff!

Zerodha

Hi to Zerodha support staff,

I am a part of the Zerodha traders. I have just downloaded Zerodha trading platform. I only wanted to know whether I can use the same login as being used in NOW or do I need to have another login for trading platform.
You first need to have migrated to Zerodha Trader, had you put a request to do this?

Can you send your contact to [email protected]?

Span Calculator

I find that one has to log into Nest Plus to access the Span Calculator. I have found that nest Plus makes Zerodha Trader unstable & so am avoiding it. Is there any other method of accessing the calculator. After market web based would be ideal.

Re: Span Calculator

I find that one has to log into Nest Plus to access the Span Calculator. I have found that nest Plus makes Zerodha Trader unstable & so am avoiding it. Is there any other method of accessing the calculator. After market web based would be ideal.
Unstable ??

Do u get any error or its just crashing?

VJAY

Yes, While using Nest Plus charts in NOW/ NEST Trader............ the quote refresh will be irregular and stop for few seconds then it will update at lightning fast.
Also Crash(hang) rate of NOW/NEST Trader increases while used with NEST Plus.
Without Nest plus NOW/Nest Trader working smoothly.
With Nest Plus NOW/Nest trader will act like a pregnant lady.
For me feels like she had twins......:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::D

Yes, While using Nest Plus charts in NOW/ NEST Trader............ the quote refresh will be irregular and stop for few seconds then it will update at lightning fast.
Also Crash(hang) rate of NOW/NEST Trader increases while used with NEST Plus.
Without Nest plus NOW/Nest Trader working smoothly.
With Nest Plus NOW/Nest trader will act like a pregnant lady.

Ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Even i had the same problem but got it fixed. i called up zerodha and some1 replaced a file in omnesys folder. and Now it is working fine.

Jai Mata Di

Zerodha,
Please give me one easiest information. Among the 300 winners, what is the percentage of winner in equity and commodity? Eager to know how many winners in commodity?
Thank in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.