Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hi Fellow traders

Wanted to share with y'all my recent account opening and customer care experience with Zerodha.

I recently placed an account opening request to Zerodha and received my a/c details and login credentials. Was very happy with there prompt turn around time. Post that I installed ZT and NSE mobile, while roaming through ZT I faced couple of navigation issues which I resolved visiting there Zconnect thread but couple of issues are still there like I can only see CDS/NFO segment whereas I filled the form for all the segments except Commodity. So good so far, now I called there so called amazing customer care and shocked to see there unresponsive behavior. Asked them if they have any practice of providing walkthrough DEMO for new customers and they replied that most of there customers are seasoned traders and well versed in NOW and NEST (seriously, I think they should put a disclaimer on there website that newbies must stay away)
Then I asked for in-person verification, again they said that someone from CS will call you for that, till that no one called. An open violation of SEBI guielines, I can trade without going through 'in-person' verification.
Wrote couple of emails on '[email protected] and [email protected]' regarding my issues and till date not received a single reply.
A last I decided to share my feedback with you all in public forum so that someone from Zerodha's customer friendly staff might see this and provide some help.

PS: Wanted to add on important point - Zerodha don't have any automated complaint logging system, said that they don't provide an ticket # if you send email to '[email protected]' which makes it difficult for you to do a follow-up.
Anand,

Guess this issue is sorted, we received email from you at 3.40pm today, I guess Sushma must have already called you up.

If a demat and trading is both getting opened, we typically do IPV along with the demat account opening.

It will be helpful if you can let us know whom did you speak to who said we don't give demo on our support team, will help us make sure to fix this issue. Every client of ours gets a demo.

Zerodha

Email sent today:

Dear fellow traders,

When we started Zerodha back in 2010, our main focus was giving our clients a pricing edge without compromising on the quality. We also realized that keeping our clients profitable is important and just low brokerage would not be enough for that.

We started Zconnect for sharing market knowledge and started algoZ for people who follow technicals and want to write/backtest trading strategies.

Today, when we are about to complete 3 years of running this business successfully we have a new task in mind - "help you make profits".

The Zerodha 60 day challenge has been a grand success with over 4500 people presently live on it. The challenge is an attempt from our side to keep you profitable by giving you a goal of winning it.

To also help you stay profitable, we are presently working on a new Zerodha website, added customer support features and a proprietary trading platform of international standards. And this is where I need your help, the reason behind this email.

Since we are building this for you, we want to know what you want exactly. Visit this link, write us a testimonial if you're happy with our services, upload a picture of yours, and most importantly let us know what you need in our new website, customer support features and trading platform to help us become your dream brokerage.

Look forward to your feedback,

Happy trading!

Nithin Kamath
Founder-CEO, Zerodha

Jai Mata Di

Email sent today:

Dear fellow traders,

When we started Zerodha back in 2010, our main focus was giving our clients a pricing edge without compromising on the quality. We also realized that keeping our clients profitable is important and just low brokerage would not be enough for that.

We started Zconnect for sharing market knowledge and started algoZ for people who follow technicals and want to write/backtest trading strategies.

Today, when we are about to complete 3 years of running this business successfully we have a new task in mind - "help you make profits".

The Zerodha 60 day challenge has been a grand success with over 4500 people presently live on it. The challenge is an attempt from our side to keep you profitable by giving you a goal of winning it.

To also help you stay profitable, we are presently working on a new Zerodha website, added customer support features and a proprietary trading platform of international standards. And this is where I need your help, the reason behind this email.

Since we are building this for you, we want to know what you want exactly. Visit this link, write us a testimonial if you're happy with our services, upload a picture of yours, and most importantly let us know what you need in our new website, customer support features and trading platform to help us become your dream brokerage.

Look forward to your feedback,

Happy trading!

Nithin Kamath
Founder-CEO, Zerodha
----------------

Just joined as Zerodha Client.
No complain about web site or trading terminal.
However, you can help us immensely if tie up with a CA firm for help in derivative trading taxation, specially to set up losses.
Go through your blog, nice article. Sadly we need our books audited by a CA in case of carry forward of this business losses for future year. You can get commission for bulk customers and we can get discount. Please help us for online filing of ITR4 and derivative trading taxation.

Raju

@Zerodha,
The nesttrader DOM or better called price ladder is awkward, if it can be improved to the DOM like Xtrader or a minimum to to include volume traded at each price level, then it is useful.
This will be really useful if implemented..

Anand,

Guess this issue is sorted, we received email from you at 3.40pm today, I guess Sushma must have already called you up.

If a demat and trading is both getting opened, we typically do IPV along with the demat account opening.

It will be helpful if you can let us know whom did you speak to who said we don't give demo on our support team, will help us make sure to fix this issue. Every client of ours gets a demo.
Thanks, yes the issue has been resolved. In future I would definitely ask for support staff name before concluding the call. Now the only thing left is IPV and Mobile app.

Hi to Zerodha support staff,

I am a part of the Zerodha traders. I have just downloaded Zerodha trading platform. I only wanted to know whether I can use the same login as being used in NOW or do I need to have another login for trading platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.