Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jai Mata Di

Zerodha,
Please answer my question. Among the 300 winners, what is the number of winners in commodity?
I have only equity a/c. Not able to decide about opening a commodity a/c.
I want to know the number of winners in commodity.

comm4300

@Zerodha :

While your 60 day challenge is akin to 20-20 match. Would like to know about traders/investors who've been with you for a long time and have managed to beat index/mf returns.

While its exciting to note about 800% returns, its also worth noting that the probability of achieving it is rare. Not discouraging anyone here.

But, for a successful trading life, its about being positive over a long period of time. Else, this market is nothing but a costly roller coaster ride. People come and go quickly. Probably this industry has more attrition than any call center.

Share some data; profile some people who fit this criteria and give some hope that this market is indeed worth taking the efforts.

thanks.

Zerodha

Re: Span Calculator

I find that one has to log into Nest Plus to access the Span Calculator. I have found that nest Plus makes Zerodha Trader unstable & so am avoiding it. Is there any other method of accessing the calculator. After market web based would be ideal.
Presently no other way to access the calculator other than on NEST. Have you installed the latest version of Plus? if you have shouldn't be any issue at all, send an email to [email protected], will send u the link to download from and steps to follow.

Zerodha

@Zerodha :

While your 60 day challenge is akin to 20-20 match. Would like to know about traders/investors who've been with you for a long time and have managed to beat index/mf returns.

While its exciting to note about 800% returns, its also worth noting that the probability of achieving it is rare. Not discouraging anyone here.

But, for a successful trading life, its about being positive over a long period of time. Else, this market is nothing but a costly roller coaster ride. People come and go quickly. Probably this industry has more attrition than any call center.

Share some data; profile some people who fit this criteria and give some hope that this market is indeed worth taking the efforts.

thanks.
We will profile the winners and also try to get data of their long term profitability..

http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/view/software-engineer-up-400

Food for thought for the weekend, an interaction with one of our winners..
Nice read..thanks for that Zerodha.

I was looking more for what he looks in a trade, what trade set ups he follows, what he considers as his plus point etc Some more deep insight on how he trades without knowing the specific entries/ exits etc...

25 % risk on a single trade....hmmmm too high for a professional trader.....but ok for someone who has a job and a side stream of income flowing in.

But that is not to undermine the excellent performance for which he gets full appreciation.....well done ....

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.