Status
Not open for further replies.
my investments askd u as follow........
To me you have written that i can short 25 lack worth of nifty against 25 lack worth of RIL/ONGC and i just need to arrange for a the negative MTM
in cash so that my position is not squared off by you ( that is your reply in Email sent to me )
As above if i hold 500RELIANCE in my a/c & i pledge them, then why i can't also go to short nifty @5lks(arbitrage)....even m also ready to arrange negative MTM.

Plz reply

Thanks in advance.

Zerodha

my investments askd u as follow........

As above if i hold 500RELIANCE in my a/c & i pledge them, then why i can't also go to short nifty @5lks(arbitrage)....even m also ready to arrange negative MTM.

Plz reply

Thanks in advance.
You can, as long as the negative MTM can be arranged for on an intraday basis...

What is the break even for Options ?

Say premium is Rs 100 for nifty option i.e Rs 5000 per lot. If I purchase 20 lots, what will be the overall brokerage generated both side including all taxes and other charges. Please reply.

absolute.zero

What is the break even for Options ?

Say premium is Rs 100 for nifty option i.e Rs 5000 per lot. If I purchase 20 lots, what will be the overall brokerage generated both side including all taxes and other charges. Please reply.
Break even in the case above = 26 paise

Total Brokerage (both side) = Rs 257.88

Status
Not open for further replies.