Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Rgarding with above explainantion.........

In My scenario...........having 500 RELIANCE in my a/c

What will b my position.........hedging purpose
Means
1) How many Nifty Lots i can sell.............Intraday?
2) How many i can carry for ...................Overnight?

What will b the amount to receive margin call...(to pay m2m)..?

Plz clarify

Thanks in advance.
5lks haircut of 20%, you get Rs 4lks... You can use Rs 4lks for trading futures...For intraday you can use Rs 4lks as margin and take positions, m2m has to be present in the account.. So if you make a 10 k loss, that much money has to be in the account...

For overnight positions, it is a little tricky, we have a certain set of rules... leave me your number on india@zerodha , will call and explain you more about the same... Cheers...

columbus

Hi Sachin,

This is not a prolem ,but small request.I am unable CUSTOMERIZE the
appearence of RMS view limits.

Zerodha

I just noticed that Ledger balance data from March, 2011 and earlier is not available in backoffice. Is it some kind of technical issue or data for 2010 fiscal year has been removed? :\
Hi Amitav, on the top right of the window you can see a drop down box with financial years... choose the last year for all last years financial details...

By default , everything from april 1st would be considered part of the new financial year...

Zerodha

hi Zerodha,

thanks for sending me the opening kit promptly...:clapping:

after going through so many pages of this thread, i'm still ignorant about some aspects....:p

Please clarify.....:sos:

1.Only one cheque leaf is required, and that should be of an amount of Rs 600/- drawn in the name of ZERODHA. (u require cancelled blank cheque too???:confused:)

2. No seperate cheque is required for IL&FS/ no additional money to be paid... (i want to open a demat a/c too)

3. do u require seperate document proof for opening IL&FS a/c ?

(other than 2 copies of Pan card,2 copies of Ad proof which is to be attached with the ZERODHA form?)

thanks in advance....
Hi ,

The procedure is a little changed now:

Cheques:
1. Rs 600 in favor of Zerodha(for account opening)
2. Rs 200 in favor of IL&FS securities services ltd ( amc for the first six months is taken upfront, after that Rs 200 will be charged at end of every six months).
3. 1 cancelled cheque (it doesn't have to be a blank cheque, if the bank account you are linking is the same as the account from which you are writing the cheque for Rs 600, you don't need to give a cancelled cheque also)...

for trading +demat we would need

2 copies of PAN card
2 copies of address proof
1 copy of a proof for trading derivatives
2 photos(1 on trading and 1 on demat, stuck and signed across)

These are the only things you require...

Hi ,

The procedure is a little changed now:

Cheques:
1. Rs 600 in favor of Zerodha(for account opening)
2. Rs 200 in favor of IL&FS securities services ltd ( amc for the first six months is taken upfront, after that Rs 200 will be charged at end of every six months).
3. 1 cancelled cheque (it doesn't have to be a blank cheque, if the bank account you are linking is the same as the account from which you are writing the cheque for Rs 600, you don't need to give a cancelled cheque also)...

for trading +demat we would need

2 copies of PAN card
2 copies of address proof
1 copy of a proof for trading derivatives
2 photos(1 on trading and 1 on demat, stuck and signed across)

These are the only things you require...

thanks for the quick reply...:clap:

hmm...so the amount to be forwarded is now 800/- (u r rep on fone told me that its only 600/-)

one more thing, u were going to have a tie-up with SBI for online fund transfer...

is that service started at ur end?

columbus

Hi ,

When you say customize, what are you looking at doing?? Can you let me know a little more in detail, will try to figure out how to do it...
Though the contents will remain unchanged,customizing has to do with
foregrounds ,backgrounds ,font and colour.Reverse video tend to have good
impact than Normal video (Black letters on white background).

Status
Not open for further replies.