Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

@jyoti, unfortunately has still not happened, the payment gateway setup on backoffice is almost ready, you will have almost 30 different banks on that....

ur profile pic... ;):rolleyes:...

Can you leave me your number on [email protected]

Love you... :D
@moon_moon,

If that is your profile pic, you are a very pretty looking girl.. :) ....

We are online, mobile and agile.. :) ... Why do you need a branch, when I can support you online at your convenience... You tell a time, I will be online and fix any problem if you have...

For a pretty girl like you, will give you my direct number, I will be your messiah for any problem that you may have...

We give you a really low cost and an excellent trading platform and that is our USP. We also give you a really friendly and efficient customer service... Other than this, hmmm.... Nothing else actually ( that is other than me ;) ) ....

In one of those hyper moods, please don't mind my healthy flirting....

Leave an email at [email protected] if you want to talk to us... Cheers...
hi Zerodha
this is MOONMOON again
i just want to ask, does Zerodha has charting.

also if you like to comment in my new thread
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/56920-my-secrets.html

thanks, bye

Ahh sachin/zerodha......she looks more pretty.....:):D:rofl::rofl:

Sachin,

Do you guys have any plans to fix the backoffice in near future?

As its stands now, backoffice is totally useless. For example, when I try to change Financial year, I get a dialog box with some Chinese language in it. So I can't look at reports for the last financial year. I am using IE9.

In various screens where dates are to be entered, the format in which date is to be entered in not mentioned. On most screens nothing happens after pressing the "search" or "submit" button. There is even no dialog box with error message or anything. There are drop menus on some screens that are always empty. Why are they there?

Overall this backoffice looks like some amateur software developer made a half-hearted attempt. Please do something about it.

If backoffice can't be improved at all then please start sending monthly transaction statements (financial ledger) by email like most brokers do. You may have seen the financial ledgers of RKglobal, HDFCsec and ICICIdirect for example.

Last edited:

Sunny1

Sachin,

As its stands now, backoffice is totally useless. For example, when I try to change Financial year, I get a dialog box with some Chinese language in it. So I can't look at reports for the last financial year. I am using IE9.

In various screens where dates are to be entered, the format in which date is to be entered in not mentioned. On most screens nothing happens after pressing the "search" or "submit" button. There is even no dialog box with error message or anything. There are drop menus on some screens that are always empty. Why are they there?

Overall this backoffice looks like some amateur software developer made a half-hearted attempt. Please do something about it.
I second that. its useless. cant do anything.
I thought only my earlier broker had crap BO but zerodha's BO even more useless. seriously.

.Pride.

backoffice is such a pain that I have stopped using it...instead I maintain an excel spreadsheet now :(

just think how much the backoffice must suck that I am doing everything manually...

trader15

Tie up with FT for MCX platform today. State of the art Co-located servers(with backup) at data center managed by FT near MCX to ensure lowest latency and highest reliability of the trading platform. Do give us feedback or write to us on [email protected] on all your requirements from an ideal commodity broker...

You would get
1. Low cost, Rs 20/executed order with no commitment or no software charges.

2. This tie up with FT ensures the fastest and most reliable performance on ODIN.

3. Excellent Customer Support.

Do let us know of requirements other than those above....

So when can one open commodity a/c with u.

Dear Zerodha,

I never sold options hence I'm asking this novice question. Suppose I want to write a 5700 call of this month which is at 8.80 or 5300 put which is at 4.50 premium how much money I require for margin and carry overnight? Do I've to buy back on expiry if contract goes to say 0.05 and pay stamp/brokerage etc? Please help.

VJAY

backoffice is such a pain that I have stopped using it...instead I maintain an excel spreadsheet now :(

just think how much the backoffice must suck that I am doing everything manually...
Me too.....:D

Zerodha

Sachin,

If backoffice can't be improved at all then please start sending monthly transaction statements (financial ledger) by email like most brokers do. You may have seen the financial ledgers of RKglobal, HDFCsec and ICICIdirect for example.
The problem is because of ie 9... All the data is available on the backoffice pretty easily, today we are having few problems because of compatiblity....

We are fixing this issue, but if you can't use ie8 ... here is the fix,

If you are using google chrome...

Now it is very easy for you to view all your information in a single web browser. You can trade on www.nowonline.in and you can view your back office personal ledger information on Google Chrome.

To activate this feature in your web browser on Windows, please do the following:

1. Paste the following link in your Chrome browser window: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd# or search for ie tab for chrome

2. Install the extension by clicking on 'Install'.

3. You can start viewing IE specific pages like your Back Office personal ledger or www.nowonline.in by clicking on the 'Internet Explorer' icon that appears on the right side of your address bar on Google Chrome.

4. You will have an additional address bar that will open...
Just type in the URL or click on the link and you'll be able to view and work on Chrome and access any Internet Explorer specific website.

5. You can add bookmarks for IE specific web pages and open them on any computer that has Google Chrome.

Do this, we have all reports available on the backoffice and it is pretty easy to use, doesn't work on ie9 though... Do the above and then go through all the menu's... Once that is done, do let us know if any reports that you would want to see that is not available on the backoffice...

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

I never sold options hence I'm asking this novice question. Suppose I want to write a 5700 call of this month which is at 8.80 or 5300 put which is at 4.50 premium how much money I require for margin and carry overnight? Do I've to buy back on expiry if contract goes to say 0.05 and pay stamp/brokerage etc? Please help.
If an option is expiring out of money, there is no need to buy it back, it will expire worthless....

For writing an out of the money option with the premiums you are suggesting, would require around 6k to 8k for intraday position and 15k to 17k for overnight....

Status
Not open for further replies.