Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Re: Zerodha. Queries re PArtnerships a/cs...

Dear Zerodha/Sachin,

My wife & I are planning to trade in futures & options in a partnership firm. We currently have a 3 in 1 joint a/c in ICICI bank with trading thru ICICIDIRECT. I feel their setup & charges are not suitable for F&O intraday trading. We would like to open a pure trading a/c(no demat) with you. Can the a/c be opened in the name of the partnership or does it have to be a joint a/c.

Initially we will be doing trades in a couple of lots of Nifty futures & later on move to options. Pls. confirm whether your charges, as given in the "Zerosha.xlsx" calculator, are still valid?

Regards

Sridhar V
Hi Sridhar,

Trading account can't be a joint account, it can be a partnership firm account!!! Yes the charges are the same for individuals and firms, send an email to [email protected] with your contact, will call you and sort this...

PGDIMES

You are right about the first part, but wrong about the second. For an option seller on expiry, even if its ITM option he does not have to pay any tax.. tax is only for the buyers of the option at expiry.

Isn't there any NSE turnover tax for auto squaring off of ITM options?

Zerodha

Sachin, please repond to my query. I couldn't see any option to square off in nowonline.com, that's the reason why i am asking.
Hi, Saw your query on fb also, answered there... anywys, on nowonline, you neeed to take an opposite position to exit an open position...

You don't have a square off button as such....

Place a selling order for unitech and choose the order type as CNC...your shares would be sold...

Zerodha

Isn't there any NSE turnover tax for auto squaring off of ITM options?
If an option expires in the money, both the buyer and the seller have to pay the respective taxes... STT for buyer would 0.125% of contract buy seller wouldn't have to pay any STT, if exercised on the last day...

Hi, Saw your query on fb also, answered there... anywys, on nowonline, you neeed to take an opposite position to exit an open position...

You don't have a square off button as such....

Place a selling order for unitech and choose the order type as CNC...your shares would be sold...
Thanks Sachin, i saw your reply in FB after reposting here. Thanks again.

Hello Zerodha ...

I want to know what is the leverage ratio you provide for the inter-day trading for the available cash. Sorry it may be asked many times in this post.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.