Status
Not open for further replies.

udi1970

NSE FUTURES INTRADAY
Hi, basic stuff I know regarding the cash margin. It is 10 times for FnO stocks (Nifty stocks). For others it is 5 times. But this 5 times margin is not for ALL rest of the stocks. I read in this forum that they have stopped giving margin of 5 times for Z group stocks. I don't know really how the rest of the stocks (apart from A group or FnO stocks) are classified in to B or C or Z or T groups. I am not aware whether such groups of stocks exists and any others in addition. Can please Zerodha explain in detail for small and new traders like us? Is it possible to know whether the Zerodha provides leverage for a certain stock before we actually place the order? (In order to avoid the inconvenience of rejection due to RMS margin not sufficient) Please explain in detail regarding the groups that cash equity stocks falls in and the leverage that you provide for specific groups.

Do you have the cash margin file for download in your back office site?

Last edited:
Hi Zerodha...
If i have 1 lac in my trading account,than with your margins i am able to take position in 10 lot(approx) of nifty futures for intraday...but if by mistake i'll press order for lets say 20 lots than what will happen ?
(1) Is my order going to be rejected and i need to enter a new order ?
or
(2) my order is going to be executed up to my level of margin limit in this case 10 lots....

gunavadhi

Hi Zerodha...
If i have 1 lac in my trading account,than with your margins i am able to take position in 10 lot(approx) of nifty futures for intraday...but if by mistake i'll press order for lets say 20 lots than what will happen ?
or
(2) my order is going to be executed up to my level of margin limit in this case 10 lots....
none of my business...but i know your order is going to be rejected and you need to enter a new order.

Hi Zerodha,
I have an account with zerodha and using NSENOW software for trading.I am unable to use live intraday charts in this.I have even tried the NSE TAME link on your website but its not working.Can you assist me with live intraday candle charts.If the charting is not available with you then please suggest me any other software or website with such facility.
waiting for your reply.

How do we view intraday tick by tick charts in NOW?
Whenever I click on the intraday chart option obtained by right-clicking, Now hangs and then , I need to forcefully shut down the application.
What should I do?

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha ...

I want to know what is the leverage ratio you provide for the inter-day trading for the available cash. Sorry it may be asked many times in this post.

Regards
Hi Guddu and udi,

The margin for all the f&o stocks is 10 times, all the remaining stocks have 5 times, the Z category and T2T don't have any margins...

Basically if yoiu see the f&o list, it will show the stocks which have 10 times margin....

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha...
or
Hi Ankur,

If your order requires more margin than what is available in your account you get an error saying requires more margin!! You will have to place an order to the extent you have margin in your account...

Status
Not open for further replies.