Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,
I have an account with zerodha and using NSENOW software for trading.I am unable to use live intraday charts in this.I have even tried the NSE TAME link on your website but its not working.Can you assist me with live intraday candle charts.If the charting is not available with you then please suggest me any other software or website with such facility.
waiting for your reply.
Login to nowonline.in and there you can see the updated link for TAME ... Also on the NOW exe platform, click on the OHLC charts, should work...

Hi Zerodha, since your turnover is increasing, by when can we expect some moderation in transaction charges?

It pinches a lot..... and quite of bit of savings in brokerage is givenup for transaction charges. We are paying 240/crore at another brokerage, and 530/crore with you. Though we are saving about 900/crore on bkg, we are paying about 300/crore more on transaction charges.

How soon can we expect a rationalisation in charges?

Hi Zerodha, since your turnover is increasing, by when can we expect some moderation in transaction charges?

It pinches a lot..... and quite of bit of savings in brokerage is givenup for transaction charges. We are paying 240/crore at another brokerage, and 530/crore with you. Though we are saving about 900/crore on bkg, we are paying about 300/crore more on transaction charges.

How soon can we expect a rationalisation in charges?
Edit/Delete Message

.Pride.

Hi,
I'm aware of that, so do you mean AMC & one time charges etc. or is there anything else?
These are the charges that you pay for each trade:

Brokerage
STT
Transaction Charges
Stamp Duty
Service Tax
Education Cess
Higher Edu Cess

Sumo is talking about lowering the transaction charges as they depend on the particular broker's turnover at NSE.

I second the motion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.