Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have either tata.ini or bsnl.ini in my entire hard disk! Where is it?
I think it is the nestclient.ini which has parameters for tata with the default install. This ini can be changed to point to bsnl (this is what was being changed earlier when there were issues of freezes long time back with NOW, which I do not observe nowadays with original settings)

Hi Sachin/Zerodha,

I have got the Bluestar shares transferred to my name from the company...(hope you remember) :eek:, request ur assistance in knowing what to do next to convert it into dematerialized form? I have both trading and dmat account open with zerodha(ILFS).

Thanks in advance.

Zerodha

Hi Sachin/Zerodha,

I have got the Bluestar shares transferred to my name from the company...(hope you remember) :eek:, request ur assistance in knowing what to do next to convert it into dematerialized form? I have both trading and dmat account open with zerodha(ILFS).

Thanks in advance.
Sweet!!! ;) ... Which city are you from avi??

Zerodha

Bengaluru (Banashankari 3rd stage).
Nice!! ILFS office is in the Bangalore Stock exchange building , you can reach there by taking the right just before town hall on JC ROAD...

You can go to ILFS, carry your PAN and demat details!! They have a demat request form, fill it and give it to them, should be credited to your account within 14 days!!! They can be reached on 43464003 to 434640014....

Hello Zerodha,

In case of NRI's the form has asked for items a to f (bank statements, salary slips, address proofs etc.). Are all these required?

Alternatively, lets say that I am a resident of India now, but just maintaining NRO accounts for next two years (as allowed by law) and will trade from local NRO account. Dont have most of the asked items. Hope this suffices. Let me know

PGDIMES

Hi Sachin,

Apart from the regular charges taken by other brokers, I have come across another charge called 'Sebi Charges' in your ECN. What is this? It's not mentioned in your brokerage calculator as well.

Raju

Sachin,

When we click "RMS View Limits" in NOW and then add "CNC Brokerage % " I am getting "1.00"....What is this ?

I have opted for 20 Flat for Cash/F&O...

Regards,
Raju

Status
Not open for further replies.