Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are linking a NRO bank account, you would need to open the bank account in the NRI category and all those documents would be required....

But, assume you have another ordinary SB account in India, you can open the account as an ordinary indian account!!! ... I am hoping you get my hint!!! :)
Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I do have a regular account at Axis bank, but this is a joint account with me as the first holder (cheques will have both holders names). Hope this will suffice? (and no requirement as such from second holder?)

I also want to know what is the total cost to trade Nifty Futures on Zerodha, incl. brokerage, taxes etc. for both legs. Please let me know.

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I do have a regular account at Axis bank, but this is a joint account with me as the first holder (cheques will have both holders names). Hope this will suffice? (and no requirement as such from second holder?)

I also want to know what is the total cost to trade Nifty Futures on Zerodha, incl. brokerage, taxes etc. for both legs. Please let me know.
Hmmmmm... Zerodha gives different rates for people who stand on one leg and trade?

Why is this not mentioned on the website?
What if I am sitting and trading?
Lying down?

Please let me know at the earliest.

Zerodha

Hi SS,

Any idea how much brokerage will be charged for 1 lot Mini Nifty under 1 paisa brokerage.:)
Hi MSA,

If you intend to trade only 1 mininifty at a time, you would not really benefit from the Rs 20 per trade plan!!... Presently, the % scheme is only for equity, but do shoot us an email, we will try to put you on a % plan for futures as well!! What you need to realize is, as and when you trade more than 1 lot, Rs 20 will be beneficial!!!!

msa5678

Hi MSA,

If you intend to trade only 1 mininifty at a time, you would not really benefit from the Rs 20 per trade plan!!... Presently, the % scheme is only for equity, but do shoot us an email, we will try to put you on a % plan for futures as well!! What you need to realize is, as and when you trade more than 1 lot, Rs 20 will be beneficial!!!!
Hi Zerodha,

I have sent an e-mail , giving my Account Details, Please look into it. Please note that currently I am trading in Mininifty, but shortly I will be moving on to Nifty and subsequently to more lots of Nifty. So while suggesting a plan please keep this in view.

With Regards:)

Hi MSA,

If you intend to trade only 1 mininifty at a time, you would not really benefit from the Rs 20 per trade plan!!...
Why not? The way I see it, the brokerage (for buy and sell) will be 40Rs. + others.. max 60 rs.. Right? So, that is 3 points on minifty..

Hmmmmm... Zerodha gives different rates for people who stand on one leg and trade?

Why is this not mentioned on the website?
What if I am sitting and trading?
Lying down?

Please let me know at the earliest.
I thought this was supposed to be a serious forum to ask questions and seek clarifications since Zerodha rep is here to assist us.

Quite irresponsible of you to crack jokes here. Please leave and go to another area of traderji reserved for fun and games

gunavadhi

I thought this was supposed to be a serious forum to ask questions and seek clarifications since Zerodha rep is here to assist us.

Quite irresponsible of you to crack jokes here. Please leave and go to another area of traderji reserved for fun and games
sumosanammain is a great helper here. even though he crack jokingly all his replies here in this topic helps us a lot...this is not the way to speak about him..i strongly object this...

Last edited:

linkon7

recently a message flashed multiple times stating that BSNL users need to download TATA.INI file to be able to log in from Monday.

Can you furnish the link where this ini file can be downloaded...!

Thanks...!

Status
Not open for further replies.