Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
1. is there any system check how much share can be pruchased with balance money in intraday margin trade

2. how to check trade of specific period on nowonline software

murthyavr

recently a message flashed multiple times stating that BSNL users need to download TATA.INI file to be able to log in from Monday.

Can you furnish the link where this ini file can be downloaded...!

Thanks...!
linkon7:

A discussion was made on this topic from post#3817 through #3822. Hope that
may help you. (I am still not a Zerodha member, so I don't know more about
this!)

linkon7

linkon7:

A discussion was made on this topic from post#3817 through #3822. Hope that
may help you. (I am still not a Zerodha member, so I don't know more about
this!)
thanks bro..! You have been a big help...!

Very hard to keep up with the pace at which this thread is progressing. Zerodha must be doing something right else they wouldnt be flooded with such huge number of queries. Only a good service provider can achieve this....!:thumb:

Hi MSA,

There must be some confusion here, can you send your client id to [email protected] !!!Will get in touch with you regarding this!!! Rs 20 is only the brokerage, there are other taxes like STT, turnover, stampduty and etc!!!
If you bought and sold only 1 mininifty at a time, you would have spent, 48 X 20 = Rs 960 as brokerage.... Taxes and other charges would probably be another 1000 etc...hmmmm!!!! Or if it is 48 lots buying and 48 lots selling and you bought and sold only 1 mininifty at a time , then brokerage would have been 960 buyin and 960 selling, so around 2200 including service tax... in this case you would have generated 1.1crores turnover(assuming nifty at 5600)... STT is Rs 1700/cr(selling), turnover-sebi-nse etc (Rs 540/cr) ... You would have paid around 1700 as these charges.... So this way you would have paid around 4000 in all!!!!! We Should all Pray for reduction in STT!!! Only way business will pick up on futures or otherwise similar to US we will all be trading only options in the coming years!!!
This is my query to Zerodha/Sachin or whoever can help me.

When I check my bill, for 5 trades I am paying 100 rs as broker but my total expense is above 772. which is seven times the brokerage paid. Agreed STT is a huge contributor but in my bill detail there is something called transaction charge which is 32% of my total expense.( more than 200) .
Could you explain the nature of this charge pls? Am I giving up some part of my brokerage saving...what am I missing?

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I do have a regular account at Axis bank, but this is a joint account with me as the first holder (cheques will have both holders names). Hope this will suffice? (and no requirement as such from second holder?)

I also want to know what is the total cost to trade Nifty Futures on Zerodha, incl. brokerage, taxes etc. for both legs. Please let me know.

msa5678

Hi Zerodha,

My account is blocked after entering wrong password. What to do now. I already sent mail to [email protected]. Please allow atleast 3 wrong entries before blocking the account or keep some measure on the site itself to unblock the account.

Please help urgently, Market is reversing.

Regards.

comm4300

Zerodha team :

eagerly waiting for August end for your MCX trading to start.

would you offer web based trading apart from ODIN;?
RKG does, hence the question.

with almost 12 hour trading window on commodity market, this would be beneficial for people trading from places where ODIN cannot be installed.

thanks.

PGDIMES

Faced problem to open backoffice also... Using Explorer... Even ECN was not sent through e-mail yesterday... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.