Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, This is the biggest query we are asked, why is stt so much more, transaction so much more and etc!!! When you look at your mobile bill, we usually look at the biggest component on the bill and ignore all the others!!! The issue with our contract note is STT and other charges are bigger than actual brokerage and hence suddenly everyone notices these charges!!! Transaction charges vary between brokers, from 300 to 600/cr based on the brokers turnover and etc!!!! With us it is around Rs 500/cr!!!!

We had a client who was trading with rmoney who walked into the office, he had bought and sold 1000 nifty futures, so brokerage was showing only Rs 40... this was turnover of around 1cr, so STT was showing around 900 and transaction around Rs 500, he was all agitated about how we charge all these extra charges!!! When we took his rmoney contract note and showed him the same charges(rmoney charges 600/cr), ,he was like hmmmm!!! I never saw that before.... he was just looking at the Rs3000 that was showing as brokerage and ignore all the other charges!!! ... But yes, we might be expensive by 100 bucks/crore when compared to a few of the brokers, which will keep narrowing as and when we grow our business!!! Cheers!!!
@Zerodha : thnx a lot for ur quick response. Really appreciate it.

Can I ask one more qn?
Where can I find the applicable rate for other expenses in my account.
I came to know by looking at previous threads that, STT is 1700/crore..etc. also could you let me know the current rate of transaction charges..
Will I be notified in future in case of any changes in these rates.

Zerodha

@Zerodha : thnx a lot for ur quick response. Really appreciate it.

Can I ask one more qn?
Where can I find the applicable rate for other expenses in my account.
I came to know by looking at previous threads that, STT is 1700/crore..etc. also could you let me know the current rate of transaction charges..
Will I be notified in future in case of any changes in these rates.
Send us an email to [email protected], will send the schedule of all charges!!! transaction charge will reduce from here !!! about the other statutory charges, hmm, we are hoping it reduces!!! ;)

sr114

Jello Zerodha,

whats are the margins for the following in intraday:
1. Nifty
2. MiniNifty
3.BankNifty
4. Stock Futures.

waiting for your reply

thanx n happy trading
sr114

hello

I want to open account. Which one is the best RKG or Zerodha. Please suggest me. I am from hyderabad. Zerodha and RKG have branches in hyderabad?, if they have inform me.

Give me reply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.