whats are the margins for the following in intraday:
1. Nifty
2. MiniNifty
3.BankNifty
4. Stock Futures.

waiting for your reply

thanx n happy trading
sr114
40% of exchange stipulated margin for intrday!!!

So if nifty margin by exchange is 25, you need 10k for intraday!!! similarly for all contracts!!!

Hello Zerodha,

I am sending the application today. Just one last thing, on page 5 it asks for client code number if regd with another broker/member.

Now i am registered with ICICIDirect with their trading and demat account. However, these are all NRE /NRO accounts apart from one old demat which is resident savings . Application with zerodha will be local resident with other local saving account (Axis). Hence, should I leave this info blank or put info of resident savings demat or other?

Software for account keeping for stocks

Hi
I was looking for a software for accounts keeping and I came across directshares.in. Their software can read the data from the contract notes. However Zerodha is not at present in their list of brokers whose contract notes the program recognizes. The guy in their support said he would include Zerodha in their list if he can get a contract note . I sent him a contract note but I trade only in futures. He said it would be good if he can get a contract note of cash market also so they can release the application. Would any zerodha members be interested to lend a contract note on cash market? You can send it directly to the support email in their site.
Thanks in advance

one urgent query, please anyone answer....
where i am living there is only BSNL broadband is available...in some previous post i have seen some person are having problem using BSNL broadband with NSE NOW...Is there any issue with BSNL broadband while trading on NSE NOW....and if any what are my options as i am in very small city whare i have only BSNL Broadband...

Already answer is given few posts after that post. clue also i can give i.e zerodha thanked for that post if you have time to search. other wise i can tell you what to see.

C:\Program Files\NOW open nestclient in note pad.

you can understood tata group is incorporated.

I read in TJ that crack ver. of amibroker is easily available if Anybody have a link to download crack amibroker pl contact me.. v a l l a b h _ j o y 1 2 3 at y a h o o dot c o m...

Pl help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.