Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am a newbie in trading and wanna start taring from mid august.If anybody is using BSNL broadband than please suggest me which plan is best suitable for trading means what is the sufficient speed for smooth working and how much downloading limit should be....

Zerodha

one urgent query, please anyone answer....
where i am living there is only BSNL broadband is available...in some previous post i have seen some person are having problem using BSNL broadband with NSE NOW...Is there any issue with BSNL broadband while trading on NSE NOW....and if any what are my options as i am in very small city whare i have only BSNL Broadband...
data from NSE to your terminals are carried by optical fibres... NOW presently has 3 vendors, bharti, bsnl and tata .... Your NOW folder has a .ini file , this .ini file decides through which of the 3 vendors you are receiving data from the exchange... NOW has cancelled its contract with bsnl, so if you are using bsnl, you can login to the download center copy the new .ini file and replace it on the now folder.... We have from the beginning not given our clients bsnl ini file, so you should be alright.... You would not have to worry about it, it has nothing to do with your broadband connection.... Hopefully it clarifies...

i mailed you...

pl reply on mail or PM i think this is not a right thread to discuss regarding ami...

i posted because this thread is most active..

Sachin
Can you please help me in placing an order with zerodha. I am using now mobile and i am not able to see the "CNC" option for NSE EQ. When I try to place an order I get order rejected with the following reason "exchg not enabled for this user"

I am trying to buy an equity.

Product code: NRML
Price Type: Limit.
Retention: Day
Exchange: NSE

Thanks
Ash

Last edited:

Zerodha

Sachin
Can you please help me in placing an order with zerodha. I am using now mobile and i am not able to see the "CNC" option for NSE EQ. When I try to place an order I get order rejected with the following reason "exchg not enabled for this user"

I am trying to buy an equity.

Product code: NRML
Price Type: Limit.
Retention: Day
Exchange: NSE

Thanks
Ash
Hi Ash,

Product type for intraday equity: MIS
Delivery Equity: CNC
Futures &options: NRML

If you are doing intraday equity use MIS... IF CNC is not showing up, the reason could be that you haven't opened a demat account with us or else because the demat account may not still be activated through ILFS

Hi Ash,

Product type for intraday equity: MIS
Delivery Equity: CNC
Futures &options: NRML

If you are doing intraday equity use MIS... IF CNC is not showing up, the reason could be that you haven't opened a demat account with us or else because the demat account may not still be activated through ILFS
Sachin,
I have opened both DEMAT and trading account with zerodha. Do I have to contact ILFS now to activate my DEMAT account? Why am I getting that weird error? Is it because my order is invalid?

Thanks
Ash

Hey i got a email in which it was written that you charged me Rs. 320 for this:
AOC ON ACCOUNT OF CHQ BEING
BOUNCED

What does that mean?Have my cheque bounced???If yes,its not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.