Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hey i got a email in which it was written that you charged me Rs. 320 for this:
AOC ON ACCOUNT OF CHQ BEING
BOUNCED

What does that mean?Have my cheque bounced???If yes,its not possible.
@shubham, have a look at your bank statement... This cheque would probably be the account opening cheque you had sent... If it is not bounced, send us an email, we will fix it immediately....

fxgood

Hi Zerodha,
I have an account with zerodha and using NSENOW software for trading.I am unable to use live intraday charts in this.I have even tried the NSE TAME link on your website but its not working.Can you assist me with live intraday candle charts.If the charting is not available with you then please suggest me any other software or website with such facility.
waiting for your reply.
You can try

www.cbloomnews.net

hi Sachin,

Some where earlier on the forum you spoke of starting the data service too,
is the idea still on and if yes any guess on the time frame.

Reason I am asking is there are lot of players out there the genuine ones are bit costly, and one which i found who is really good sadly does not have cash symbols.

So is zerodha is gonna make a product i would assume it would be genuine and if not cheap then affordable, I am in my trial period of this vendor and need to make a decision quickly of signing up for a a month or quarterly or for 6 months.

A quick and descriptive reply would be real help.

Zerodha

hi Sachin,

Some where earlier on the forum you spoke of starting the data service too,
is the idea still on and if yes any guess on the time frame.

Reason I am asking is there are lot of players out there the genuine ones are bit costly, and one which i found who is really good sadly does not have cash symbols.

So is zerodha is gonna make a product i would assume it would be genuine and if not cheap then affordable, I am in my trial period of this vendor and need to make a decision quickly of signing up for a a month or quarterly or for 6 months.

A quick and descriptive reply would be real help.
Hi Silver,

We had found a way to provide reliable live data at a fraction of the cost... Unfortunately, when we were in the beta testing bit, NSE guys sent us a letter advising us not to do so.... It costs quite a bit to setup the genuine data service from NSE and hence the vendors charge you so much!!!

Hi Silver,

We had found a way to provide reliable live data at a fraction of the cost... Unfortunately, when we were in the beta testing bit, NSE guys sent us a letter advising us not to do so.... It costs quite a bit to setup the genuine data service from NSE and hence the vendors charge you so much!!!
Would it by any chance be the excel writing route?

PGDIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.