Status
Not open for further replies.

msa5678

Hi Zerodha,

I had made some changes to the appearance of NOW.exe to look like this View attachment 16790

You can see that I have added "Grid Lines" and added a Column for "Total Sell Quantity".

Problem is, When I restart , I am losing these changes, I have tried all that I know of , still not able to save.
Please help in this matter.

Regards:)

Last edited:

Sunny1

Hi Zerodha,

I had made some changes to the appearance of NOW.exe to look like this View attachment 16790

You can see that I have added "Grid Lines" and added a Column for "Total Sell Quantity".

Problem is, When I restart , I am losing these changes, I have tried all that I know of , still not able to save.

Right click on TSQ or any tab and select Reposition colomns or and repositions all colomns ..then select whatever you want to. and see if changes remains after that?

columbus

Hi Zerodha,

MSA,

Try to SAVE market watch from MARKET>Market watch group setting.
There is another way to save it.Right click on Header,from (Repositions
columns),SAVE it.Try to save both ,it might help.

Last edited:

msa5678

MSA,

Try to SAVE market watch from MARKET>Market watch group setting.
There is another way to save it.Right click on Header,from (Repositions
columns),SAVE it.Try to save both help ,it might help.
I tried both, the added columns are saved , but the gridlines are still not saved:)

Status
Not open for further replies.