1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Option Analysis Tool Screenshots.

Just wanted to share the Option Analysis Tool that I am developing in Excel.
Data Source : Options Chain and Futures Data from NSEIndia.com

Options Chain Table for Key Strikes

It would be good to add Option pain as it would be a good tool for knowing likely expiry... one of the previous posts had links to calculations

In the first image, does it show a buy/sell based on OI and Volume? Also do you intend to show the pairs for trading?
Also hope this tool does work with XPSp3... latest OTP just didnt work even with all the suggestions..some issue with OCX version that was used

Last edited:

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I suppose you will be explaining how to use the tools in subsequent posts.
Yes I will briefly explain when I post the tool because it is very much self-explanatory and the Past two weeks I have been explaining how to Interpret, OI, CHG in OI, Negative Values in "CHG in OI" etc.

I have also explained the Delta, Volatility in the Option Greeks. Other Option Greeks not very important.

healthraj

Option Analysis Tool Screenshots.

Just wanted to share the Option Analysis Tool that I am developing in Excel.
Data Source : Options Chain and Futures Data from NSEIndia.com

Options Chain Table for Key Strikes

It would be good to add Option pain as it would be a good tool for knowing likely expiry... one of the previous posts had links to calculations

In the first image, does it show a buy/sell based on OI and Volume? Also do you intend to show the pairs for trading?
Also hope this tool does work with XPSp3... latest OTP just didnt work even with all the suggestions..some issue with OCX version that was used
I will add the Strike Price where the MAX Pain exists.
Yes Intraday Buy/Sell based on MAX ("CHG in OI").
Positional / Swing Buy/SELL based on MAX( "OI").
Hopefully it should work in XP3 and xls2003 also because there is no Forms control involved

healthraj

Options Update @ 9:45 AM

MAX CHG in OI at 6000-6100.

6000PE @ 6.5L 6100CE @ 3.42L - Favours Bulls
MAX OI still at 5800-6000

Overall "CHG in OI" PE @ 12.86L CE @ 4.5L - Favouring Bulls

Pivot at 6048 - Which might be the Top of today. so buy around 5988.

Since the MAX OI is still at 6000CE (not much positions in 6100/6200) Do not be over bullish beyond 6040. Take quick profits and Wait for further signals.

Last edited:

prabhsingh

I think today Nifty should touch 6050 levels.I think it would be more sensible to Short the market because bigger trend is down.On rally,Short positions can be created for Intra-day scalping.To be bit on safer side,August series should be used rather then July.

Last edited:

healthraj

Options Update @ 9:45 AM

MAX CHG in OI at 6000-6100.

6000PE @ 6.5L 6100CE @ 3.42L - Favours Bulls
MAX OI still at 5800-6000

Overall "CHG in OI" PE @ 12.86L CE @ 4.5L - Favouring Bulls

Pivot at 6048 - Which might be the Top of today. so buy around 5988.

Since the MAX OI is still at 6000CE (not much positions in 6100/6200) Do not be over bullish beyond 6040. Take quick profits and Wait for further signals.
Even though the market has come down from 6000 to 5980, Options Data still indicate a Buy. Hope you can buy around 5973 (since the pivot has come down to 6033 from 6048).