1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prabhsingh

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I will try to make some fib projection for SPOT Nifty.Lets see if it works out.
Targets on long side are: 6007,6025 and 6055

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I have build a position with avg price of 1795 in SBI. Also, have a short position in RIL with avg of 912 over last 2 days as RIL appears to be on the brink of oblivion!!

healthraj

Raj,

What is your view on RIL and SBIN?

Cheers
SBIN : The Range is 1800-2000. So it is a Buy at 1800 for Positional trade. But Current Intraday Trend is SELL. So wait for the BUY Signal. Right now PUTs are getting squared OFF.

RIL: It is no trade zone, since it is trading within a Tight range of 880-900 (Where the MAX OI is there). The Intraday Signal is a SELL.

healthraj

I have build a position with avg price of 1795 in SBI. Also, have a short position in RIL with avg of 912 over last 2 days as RIL appears to be on the brink of oblivion!!
You can hold both the positions for Positional Trade. For Intraday I am not sure about RIL. But SBIN normally follows NIFTY

jamit_05

You can hold both the positions for Positional Trade. For Intraday I am not sure about RIL. But SBIN normally follows NIFTY

I do not want to buy much higher than 1800, because if the price falls further to next support of 1600... then my purchase price should still be "reachable" for a break even exit.

This is more possible in heavy weights. Hence, doing it in SBIN and not Union Bank.

Thanks healthraj!
RIL seems to be having a strong resistance at 920. It may not breach that since the bulls appear to be tired at that level.