4xpipcounter's trendlines

Have you found this thread helpful in learning to trade trendlines

• Wow! I never thought it would be this good

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • Yes, it was okay

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Not really, could see no benefit

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Dude! You were way off. This is terrible.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

adityasaraf007

Sunny, based on what I see on this chart, I would not have seen the sharp reversal coming. One strong candle, and that was the end of it.
It would seem to be obvious at this point it is headed much lower. I tried to find this chart in my collection, but cloud not. I was going to plot the daily to see what it looks like. It seems clear that now the daily TL was broken. We are back under the cloud on a volatile move, and the swing low was broken, so it all adds up. The only thing is this market is highly volatile right now, so that is the only warning sign.
Paul Sir.... the above chart is of "DLF Limited".... You must have been searching for PatternExplorer and hence, you couldn't find it.....

BTW, your mind has become conditioned with Ichi.... Instead of "could" you say "cloud"... :rofl::rofl:

@Sunny Bhaiya and all others:
Next time you post any charts of Stocks for Paul Sir.... Let him know the name of the company whose chart it is.... So, he would be able to have a look at his charts.... :)

4xpipcounter

Adit, I'm starting to think that time off I had last month was not long enough. LTT sent me a PM telling me of a typo gaffe I made in my other thread.

Paul Sir.... the above chart is of "DLF Limited".... You must have been searching for PatternExplorer and hence, you couldn't find it.....

BTW, your mind has become conditioned with Ichi.... Instead of "could" you say "cloud"... :rofl::rofl:

@Sunny Bhaiya and all others:
Next time you post any charts of Stocks for Paul Sir.... Let him know the name of the company whose chart it is.... So, he would be able to have a look at his charts.... :)

sunny_cool

@Aditya thanks for telling...but I had in mind that Paul dont have access to our charts as Paul posted somewhere the same....

@Paul sir here is daily for the same....I want to know how you will go & take position in this script
Should we wait it to revert to weekly TL as pointed by TP?
Or we take position if the daily candle goes below the cloud?
On Daily & weekly Tenken & kijun are at same level...is it sign of equilibrium ?
Should we wait for Tenken to cross Kijun from up for short entry?

Daily

Weekly

Last edited:

sunny_cool

I am really doubtful about the weekly candle going above to get out of otherside of cloud....rather bottom of cloud on weekly will be good R & price can bounce back from bottom of cloud....weekly TL is also near bottom of cloud & tenken & kijun are also at same level...so I think it is very Strong Resistance

Sunny, I think that since the candles have entered the cloud (weekly), they will finally make it out on the other side. At present the tired candles seem to be taking a breather.

4xpipcounter

Sunny, I was able to bring up my personal chart on this and some thing stood out almost as soon as I clicked the mouse.

In the ST, I'm agreeing with TP (more later).

Foremost, I noticed the TL. When I first looked at your chart, my thought right off the bat was price action is too volatile to maintain proper TL qualities. Something has to be wrong.
When I pulled the chart back, I noticed the trend, and the TL that was broken, the correction, and then the continuation. The TL you drew is okay, but it is drawn from 2 swing highs, and so whenever you do not have the properties of the TL, then that answers the question. So in this case, we have to completely overlook it.

There are, however conditions that suggest future price movement, albeit, even with regard to the cloud, there is some volatile behavior. There is strong movement pointing south, but it will not continue. With regards to price action, a fresh swing low was broken, so the market is headed further south.
Look what happened at the peak. A swing high was broken up there. An even better trading opportunity is waiting with regard to it. The previous swing low before the swing high was broken is 172.75, so it figures to be absolute containment (In my vocabulary, that is much more powerful than "support".). This means the peak at 261.35 also figures to be eclipsed.

Over coming days and weeks, the poor cloud is going to get trampled. In other words, there is stormy weather ahead. I gave you the weather report, and now its time to grab the points.

@Aditya thanks for telling...but I had in mind that Paul dont have access to our charts as Paul posted somewhere the same....

@Paul sir here is daily for the same....I want to know how you will go & take position in this script
Should we wait it to revert to weekly TL as pointed by TP?
Or we take position if the daily candle goes below the cloud?
On Daily & weekly Tenken & kijun are at same level...is it sign of equilibrium ?
Should we wait for Tenken to cross Kijun from up for short entry?

Daily

Weekly

sunny_cool

I didn't get what u want to say...can please elaborate

Sunny, I was able to bring up my personal chart on this and some thing stood out almost as soon as I clicked the mouse.

In the ST, I'm agreeing with TP (more later).

Foremost, I noticed the TL. When I first looked at your chart, my thought right off the bat was price action is too volatile to maintain proper TL qualities. Something has to be wrong.
When I pulled the chart back, I noticed the trend, and the TL that was broken, the correction, and then the continuation. The TL you drew is okay, but it is drawn from 2 swing highs, and so whenever you do not have the properties of the TL, then that answers the question. So in this case, we have to completely overlook it.

There are, however conditions that suggest future price movement, albeit, even with regard to the cloud, there is some volatile behavior. There is strong movement pointing south, but it will not continue. With regards to price action, a fresh swing low was broken, so the market is headed further south.
Look what happened at the peak. A swing high was broken up there. An even better trading opportunity is waiting with regard to it. The previous swing low before the swing high was broken is 172.75, so it figures to be absolute containment (In my vocabulary, that is much more powerful than "support".). This means the peak at 261.35 also figures to be eclipsed.

Over coming days and weeks, the poor cloud is going to get trampled. In other words, there is stormy weather ahead. I gave you the weather report, and now its time to grab the points.
Is dotted line is good TL?

4xpipcounter

Sunny, I did respond after you answered. I almsot had to in order to clear up a misunderstanding.

Eagle is very smart, but with all due respect to him, I'm not sure, for whatever the reason, he was trying to set you up. It was clear to me there is no definitive direction, as the market stood at that current level. I know Eagle does not like to here "if's", "buts", and "OTOH's" in forecasts, but there are times you have to use them. Also, maybe in that case I would not have had to use them if additional TF's were available.

Paul u hav to look this

Eagle's test for Sunny on Ichi

not askin for help, my answer is not next page...lookin for ur comments

4xpipcounter

No, but hindsight only proves it. The rule is TL's are drawn from the peak to the first swing high (in the last of a DOWN). Beyond that, others might be legitimate, but only hindsight would tell us that.

Let me be clear that TL's only usage is not the parameters as originally described in this thread, but within the context of why I started this thread there is only one usage for them.
Let me repeat. A high yield, low risk, high probability trade is made under the following criteria:
1. TL drawn from the peak/ dip to the swing high/ low.
2. Watch for break of the TL.
3. Once it is broken, it will continue in the direction of the new trend.
4. Afterward, it will correct anywhere from the point of break to the TL itself. That area is the point of entry.
5. The move will reverse from that point of entry to going deeper than the original break of the TL.

I didn't get what u want to say...can please elaborate

Is dotted line is good TL?