4xpipcounter's trendlines

Have you found this thread helpful in learning to trade trendlines

• Wow! I never thought it would be this good

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • Yes, it was okay

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Not really, could see no benefit

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Dude! You were way off. This is terrible.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

4xpipcounter

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's another road map for a MT move. We have a fresh TL drawn off the daily (This is the weekly chart.). We have had a bounce off the weekly TL, and a fresh downtrend on the 4-hour. All this would indicate this pair (EUR/CHF) is headed south for awhile. With the fresh daily TL drawn, it would indicate it will be containment. Also, notice the apex that has formed with the weekly DOWN TL, and the daily UP TL. That is telling once this DOWN is exhausted, the pair is in for a very sharp move north. The way to trade this, is wait for price to get close to the apex (Does no necessarily have to hit the blue TL.), then go long. There will be the very strong move on the weekly TF. After that move is complete, jump out, wait for the correction, and then get back in for a long that is going to last for awhile.

4xpipcounter

I'm back in on this pair again, so I'll share why.

Maroon is my monthly TL color, so considering this is the 4-hour chart there is a lot of play in it. We should finish the month below that level. The TL, as we all know by now has been beat up. In other words, it has been hit a lot. Eventually, it has to give way. Imagine a box taking a pounding. Eventually, he is going to fall. When he has taken the first few hits, he is still fresh. All S&R's have a similar metaphor.
With momentum waning, and the monthly TL is still fresh, is why it is favored to finish the month under that level, and the 4-hour TL should finally be taken out. This could be the beginning of a huge downtrend, but at the least, we should end up at 1.4282.

4xpipcounter

Ive run into some time and logistical problems, which is building up to what I need to say. I am going to be leaving Traderji, as far as posting is concerned, at least temporarily. The problem is (Can I really call it that?) I love what I do passionately. This goes beyond a job, but a hobby that I love to do. As a result, I just go full bore into everything I do concerning this, which includes my involvement with posting and responding, and even the fun that the camaraderie brings. As a result, of being so much more involved than I need to, other things in my life suffer, such as my blog, my social life, and even a part of my health.
Let me say very humbly that it really has been a pleasure to be a part of this site in the very short time I have been here. You people on this site are the very best I have met anywhere on the internet. IMO, Traderji is the very best forum on the internet. If I decide to post some more in the future, I am definitely coming back right here. Im also very thankful that Traderji has kept such a clean site. I have some high moral values about myself, and it has been a breath of fresh air to come here and relax.
I will be unsubscribing to all of the threads except here and Some of my forecasts. I will keep myself open to these two threads only if someone has a question concerning me leaving, because I want to be clear with everyone.
Thanks again for viewing. It has been appreciated.

Piuvbn

Ive run into some time and logistical problems, which is building up to what I need to say. I am going to be leaving Traderji, as far as posting is concerned, at least temporarily. The problem is (Can I really call it that?) I love what I do passionately. This goes beyond a job, but a hobby that I love to do. As a result, I just go full bore into everything I do concerning this, which includes my involvement with posting and responding, and even the fun that the camaraderie brings. As a result, of being so much more involved than I need to, other things in my life suffer, such as my blog, my social life, and even a part of my health.
Let me say very humbly that it really has been a pleasure to be a part of this site in the very short time I have been here. You people on this site are the very best I have met anywhere on the internet. IMO, Traderji is the very best forum on the internet. If I decide to post some more in the future, I am definitely coming back right here. Im also very thankful that Traderji has kept such a clean site. I have some high moral values about myself, and it has been a breath of fresh air to come here and relax.
I will be unsubscribing to all of the threads except here and Some of my forecasts. I will keep myself open to these two threads only if someone has a question concerning me leaving, because I want to be clear with everyone.
Thanks again for viewing. It has been appreciated.
Thanks a lot. It may be your hobby but as far as I am concerned I gained hugely. To tell you the truth I was looking for free stuffs(not that I can't pay,but whom to pay,which one will bring success). Traderji and the participants been very helping in unselfish way.
Your diminished zeal is surely going to hurt the learning process of many. Wish and pray you get back your previous form soon(though I am being selfish here).

Hi Paul,:thumb:

Thanks for yur all time help & mentoring all of us traderji members.

Regarding with to draw trendlines & find S/R for Monthly,Daily,Weekly,4Hour charts, what time span we shud go back from the present candle?....i mean
1) If we hav to draw trendline & find S/R for Monthly chart
How many days we hav to go back from present Monthly Candle?...to test it
( As per Monthly scenario...do we hav to choose Monthly Time frame?)
2) If we hav to draw trendline & find S/R for Weekly chart
How many days we hav to go back from present Weekly Candle?..to test it
( As per Weekly scenario...do we hav to choose Weekly Time frame?)
3) If we hav to draw trendline & find S/R for Daily chart
How many days we hav to go back from present Daily Candle?..to test it
( As per Daily scenario...do we hav to choose Daily Time frame?)
4) If we hav to draw trendline & find S/R for 4Hourly chart
How many days we hav to go back from present 4Hourly Candle?..to test it
( As per 4Hourly scenario...do we hav to choose 4Hourly Time frame?)

Thanks & Regards
~~hyraj

4xpipcounter

Hyraj, it is never a quantity of candles or days you are concerned about. As you know, I am favoring this pair to move higher. Along with other confluences, the monthly chart tells the story. Let me start with the original TL drawn:

It is the dotted maroon line on the left. That TL was broken, then we had the correction back to the level it was broken at. It continued lower, but did not break that TL. Once the upmove started again, it was time to draw the new DOWN TL. With the pullback that created a new swing low, that also created a new UP TL.

All TL's are drawn from the dip to the 1st swing low in an uptrend and vice versa in a downtrend.
Once the break and continuation are complete, and then the correction back to the point of the break, then all TL conditions have been fulfilled. It is time to enter at the pullback.
All that being said, it still does not mean we would not have a DOWN TL. You still draw the line from the peak to the next swing high.

It is clear we had a break of the DOWN TL, and then we had what appears only a minor pullback. One thing looks certain. The EUR/USD is headed higher in coming weeks.

Hi Paul,:thumb:

Thanks for yur all time help & mentoring all of us traderji members.

Regarding with to draw trendlines & find S/R for Monthly,Daily,Weekly,4Hour charts, what time span we shud go back from the present candle?....i mean
1) If we hav to draw trendline & find S/R for Monthly chart
How many days we hav to go back from present Monthly Candle?...to test it
( As per Monthly scenario...do we hav to choose Monthly Time frame?)
2) If we hav to draw trendline & find S/R for Weekly chart
How many days we hav to go back from present Weekly Candle?..to test it
( As per Weekly scenario...do we hav to choose Weekly Time frame?)
3) If we hav to draw trendline & find S/R for Daily chart
How many days we hav to go back from present Daily Candle?..to test it
( As per Daily scenario...do we hav to choose Daily Time frame?)
4) If we hav to draw trendline & find S/R for 4Hourly chart
How many days we hav to go back from present 4Hourly Candle?..to test it
( As per 4Hourly scenario...do we hav to choose 4Hourly Time frame?)

Thanks & Regards
~~hyraj

EagleOne

Hey Paul, whatever you decided, you know you have my full support as a friend. Of course, we wil be in touch through other channels. You take care of your social and personal life first. And certainly of your health. Nothing whatsoever should have priority above it. Nothing. Period.

Like so many on TJ I will miss your presence all around. But as they say in your part of the world: Hey! You gotta do what you gotta do! :)

Take care and all the best.

VJAY

Hey Paul, whatever you decided, you know you have my full support as a friend. Of course, we wil be in touch through other channels. You take care of your social and personal life first. And certainly of your health. Nothing whatsoever should have priority above it. Nothing. Period.

Like so many on TJ I will miss your presence all around. But as they say in your part of the world: Hey! You gotta do what you gotta do! :)

Take care and all the best.
:confused::confused: