60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE HaMmEr

Hi Neeraj,

Have a query on the data specifically Gold.
The Gold data that is contained in the file, is this for MCX Gold Futures Contract for the respective period ?

Cheers
Amar
yes amar it is mcx gold :)

regards

neeraj

ThE HaMmEr

Daily charts looking yummy,Bee.......unable to manage the stress of normal trading+another 8 hours so will have to figure out something soon.

Still early days yet.......Let's see over the next few days.

Saint
yes saint sir....me 2 unable to manage stress of normal trading+another 8 hours...also no time to analyse , study more nd more as this field requires devotion ......so that is y stopped trading in comm. nd started studing.....please figure out sumthing :)

nd sir ur presence gave full confidence now......:)

looking forward for more nd more learning in dis now blessed thread by our very own saint sir :)

regards

neeraj

VJAY

gold 1 hr chart (april contract data from 03.02.2009)
Dear jadeja,

Please give IEOD data frm 25/1/09 to till date if possible.If you do it weekly its helpfull us to use papertrade in gold(60 flow).

Thanks & Regards
VJAY

kvram

dear sir, plz tell me how to get GOLD FUTURES and spot prices charts in rupees as i am seeing only in dollars in gold price dot o r g . Thank you ,in IFOCUS MT cud not connected except in forex .

Prabhjeet

Nice move in Copper last few days..........

Saint
Copper seems to be peeping its head above its range of 150 - 175 . Weekly charts show the Higher Pivot lo formn. and on Saturday even the Pivot hi was taken out at 175, very very mouthwatering indeed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.