60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE HaMmEr

Neeraj
Dont you think there is a minor pivot in the nickel chart.
the 4th bar from the right.

In btw I am still awaiting your input :(
only major pivots......clear to d eye.......;)

for gold i am using 40 + filter.......for copper 2-2.5 and nickel 8 ....... for crude same as nifty

i have posted the comm data.... do sum backtesting .. and please go thru the whole thread..most of the important things u shud knw hav been posted by me and all the seniors ......

trades r all on paper 4 now...thou hav done sum real 1's too......

please put ur queries here if u find nething confusing.......

i have a feeling that saint sir is testing sumthing on comm.. :D

hoping 4 ur inputs here sir :)--)

regards:)

neeraj

KomaL2099

Anyone who imported the eod data uploaded by neeraj into Amibroker please help me out.
I am getting an error

Got it now!!!!

Last edited:
Friends, how are things here? Enjoying the gold rush:):D
Bee
Yes,nice moves in Gold,Bee.......interesting to see where an sar can be placed after that huge WRB on the 60.

Not talking abt those who trade the daily.......only those who trade the 60.

Saint

beethoven

Yes,nice moves in Gold,Bee.......interesting to see where an sar can be placed after that huge WRB on the 60.

Not talking abt those who trade the daily.......only those who trade the 60.

Saint
Yes Saint. The daily is working like a charm. The 60, I would love to have your opinion. Still not comfortable. Many things to iron out there, major vs minor pivots, filter of around 35 and more say 50 will make it very unwieldy (perhaps), smaller filter will lead to whipsaws. Treatment of steep rise ( 2 bar vs searching of pivots on a lower time frame), etc, etc. Anyway my experience is very limited. Would really like your help here.

Till then, I am happy with daily with virtually no filter, just rounding off to the nearest Rs10/- and play all pivots (as per the pivot rules given by you).

Thanks and regards

Bee

Yes Saint. The daily is working like a charm. The 60, I would love to have your opinion. Still not comfortable. Many things to iron out there, major vs minor pivots, filter of around 35 and more say 50 will make it very unwieldy (perhaps), smaller filter will lead to whipsaws. Treatment of steep rise ( 2 bar vs searching of pivots on a lower time frame), etc, etc. Anyway my experience is very limited. Would really like your help here.

Till then, I am happy with daily with virtually no filter, just rounding off to the nearest Rs10/- and play all pivots (as per the pivot rules given by you).

Thanks and regards

Bee
Lack of time and mental energy to trade the 60........trading the daily flow with the same rules as we had discussed in the 60min thread.Pivots,2 bar method,long reversed to short and back to long,adds above/below each pivot,etc.

Only add is that when you get a huge bar move.......raise sar points to below the low of that particular bar(if more aggressive,divide the bar into 4 and place stops at the 25% mark of the big bar).

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.