Come into the Trader's Den

tnsn2345

Dear Friends,

(The below content is w.r.t. my post in another thread ...Goodbye Trading...welcome to a new life..)

Don't try to learn the market, the trends, the indicators they are all secondary, if you want to make money from the market, first learn about yourself. Once you understand and define yourself, you will automatically find ways, means and approach to the market, which will then be nothing but a Cash Cow.

So the first step begins with knowing YOU and NOT the market.

Regards,

columbus

Dear Friends,

(The below content is w.r.t. my post in another thread ...Goodbye Trading...welcome to a new life..)

Don't try to learn the market, the trends, the indicators they are all secondary, if you want to make money from the market, first learn about yourself. Once you understand and define yourself, you will automatically find ways, means and approach to the market, which will then be nothing but a Cash Cow.

Regards,
The GREED and FEAR are forming YOU.

jagankris

Dear Friends,

Regards,
Dear Tnsn2345,

Thanks.My thx button is not enabled.

Please explain in depth as you are trying to teach physcology which is the area where words are just powerless.Just adding few questions.

1. What do you mean by knowing oneself ?
2. To learn about oneself - What needs to be done ?

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK

Last edited:

oilman5

Dear Friends,

Regards,
Eagerly waiting for ur prized post....where u shall tell , after knowing u, u syncronise urself with market......so that most of ur decision makings r Right.
Regards

DanPickUp

Dear Tnsn2345,

Please explain in depth as you are trying to teach physcology which is the area where words are just powerless.Just adding few questions.

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK
Will press it for you, as it is enable for me.

4xpipcounter

Hey, my friend! That is profound, and very true.
That one secret, even though it appears to have nothing to do with trading, if traders master that very concept, it will make them money.
This is why trading is so personal, because we are all different. This might seem strange, but when I first started trading, I had to learn what my shortcomings were before I could be successful. A lot of times, you have to know what to avoid, rather than know what you think you want to plunge into.

Dear Friends,

Regards,

4xpipcounter

Jagankris, you can wait for the original poster to respond, but if you don't mind, I'll add my input.
Part of trading is understanding the rhythm of the markets. In understanding the rhythm of the markets, you have to understand self, and to proprietize a methodology that will discern the rhythm, its trends, and reversals.
Understanding self is not in making money, even though we are all here to do that. If you have a methodology that is catered to you with a standardization of entries and exits, then the money is there without even thinking about it.
When I first started in July 2004, I had no idea who I was relative to the markets. As an example, there was issues relative to the kind of risk taker I am, how much margin I was willing to put up on each trade, the tenure of the trades that was best suited to me. After I began to get some conceptual answers, then I had to address the issues with a methodology for discerning the rhythms of the markets. It took 3 years for a complete collaboration of my methodology, along with addressing the other issues.
As the result, I have found, my methodology is perfect for me. It may be shunned by everyone else, just like I would shun other methodologies. My methodology came from the recognition of knowing who I am, and letting it be my guiding light in trading as opposed to my biases. As a result, I blindly follow my methodology, and the money follows. People tend to really get that mixed up. They want to plunge in just to grab the money, because that is the human lure. They want the methodology to conform to the money and to self, when it has to be exactly the opposite.

Dear Tnsn2345,

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK

4xpipcounter

Ooooh yeeah,I look at mine like the DJIA when it was around 250.00 in the early '50's. Currently it is 11,536. It appreciates greatly over time.
I will say there is a slight difference. I still have eyes for other markets. I have no eyes for another woman. I can afford and put up with more than one market. I love the one I got, but I sure don't want 2 women in my life.

Options expire after certain date :D
So you saying that we have to leave them :D

To me they are like good shares . If you find a good gal take delivery of that gal in your life demat :)
BTW Some guys prefer to intraday,position,swing,BTST etc with certain shares (i am not that type BTW :p )