Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

Nifty puts strk 3100 bought @ 118.10 , sold @ 162
profit = 162 - 118.10 = 43.90 x 300 = 13170- brkrg (2 legs)
= appr.11870
Net worth as for now 41300 + 11870= 53170

TARGET FOR OCT ACHIEVED.
( my target for this month was around 55000)
now onwards will trade only november contracts.

November will be started again with 28100, as i am going to with draw my capital that is 25000. That wont be considered as cushion money, as so far i am not planning to put it back .

And thanks a lot to Ashish Da for encouraging me.
Regards
Optimist

Last edited:

praveen taneja

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww very nice keep it up u r giving fresh blood to all those who want to earn more with less money good going

Nifty puts strk 3100 bought @ 118.10 , sold @ 162
profit = 162 - 118.10 = 43.90 x 300 = 13170- brkrg (2 legs)
= appr.11870
Net worth as for now 41300 + 11870= 53170

TARGET FOR OCT ACHIEVED.
( my target for this month was around 55000)
now onwards will trade only november contracts.

November will be started again with 28100, as i am going to with draw my capital that is 25000. That wont be considered as cushion money, as so far i am not planning to put it back .

And thanks a lot to Ashish Da for encouraging me.
Regards
Optimist
Hi Optimist
It is happy to note that you have finished oct series with handsome gains and looking farward nov series as same gains.Best of technicals.When will you come out with your technicals?

praveen taneja

very soon.. working on making it simpler and safer.
regards
:) Optimist
Is not it good that u put ur view on options even if u are not trading n sharp ur weapons for next mnth fight.Here so many seniors who will surely help u to make a problem free system:p:):p

uthuman

Dear harvard aspirant ,
i am using icici direct, and it is considered expensive. But i am comfortable with their software. never tried anything else. They charge minimum 100 per contract in option. if i sqr off same day they dont charge second leg. And they are giving me incentive on brkrg at the end of every month as per their slabs.. So in the end it is not that expensive... I dont know wat others are charging, so i am sorry i dont know how religare ppl calculate brkerage..
regards
Optimist
:)
Is there any software provided by icicidirect? Sometime b4 I asked them, but they didn't give any software for trading. Only using their icicidirect website for trading. Pl. clarify.

Is there any software provided by icicidirect? Sometime b4 I asked them, but they didn't give any software for trading. Only using their icicidirect website for trading. Pl. clarify.
Icici provides trading terminal for direct trading, their data is delayed by a couple of minutes. Their charts are not very good. So i am using Amibroker for Real Time and Metastock and Adget for EOD.
regards
optimist