Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

coolboy007

Hi,
Bought nov. nifty strk 2300 puts no. 300 @ 85.20

nvestment i :-
85.20 x 300= 25560
You should thank god that mkts are closed today , dont know what would have happened to ur PE with rallies across asia. How cn u take such a wrong move without even hedging before the FED meet.

Please trade carefully seeing global conditions and global news.
Best of Luck:)

you have bought ........... following .........

Bought nov. nifty strk 2300 puts no. 300 @ 85.20

nvestment i :-
85.20 x 300= 25560

What is the target for the 2300 put ??????????

what is the time frame ......... i can hold a minimun of 2 weeks........

please tell me tgt ..........

REgards,
Ganesh

praveen taneja

You should thank god that mkts are closed today , dont know what would have happened to ur PE with rallies across asia. How cn u take such a wrong move without even hedging before the FED meet.

Please trade carefully seeing global conditions and global news.
Best of Luck:)
Dont worry bro let him do according to plan n watever mkt going to tank furthur then all will say consolidation or bad number but mkt hav to come down n he hav full nov :D as it is good to say
Nirdhan se ladaai Dhanwan ki
Ye ladai hai diye ki aur toofan ki:Dgod bless u

coolboy007

Dont worry bro let him do according to plan n watever mkt going to tank furthur then all will say consolidation or bad number but mkt hav to come down n he hav full nov :D as it is good to say
Nirdhan se ladaai Dhanwan ki
Ye ladai hai diye ki aur toofan ki:Dgod bless u
Hmm , i know he has done good trades till now , yes we have full nov but am asking that hez taking unnecessary risks taking overnight positions that too before imp news like US GDP figures and jobless claims without hedging.

Best of luck , thats all i can say , this man is really fighting it out with fire and testing his luck to the fullest.:)

Best of luck optimist , you have to create wealth:D

praveen taneja

Hmm , i know he has done good trades till now , yes we have full nov but am asking that hez taking unnecessary risks taking overnight positions that too before imp news like US GDP figures and jobless claims without hedging.

Best of luck , thats all i can say , this man is really fighting it out with fire and testing his luck to the fullest.

Best of luck optimist , you have to create wealth
Hahahahaaha LOL U are afraid of US increase GDP or down jobless claims:D
Dont worry there problems not going to end so soon.hedging is needed if u buy call but for put no need bcoz of gravity of line baba at 1350:D:p:eek:

coolboy007

Hahahahaaha LOL U are afraid of US increase GDP or down jobless claims:D
Dont worry there problems not going to end so soon.hedging is needed if u buy call but for put no need bcoz of gravity of line baba at 1350:D:p:eek:
It really doesnt matter for me , am long but with a hedged position. Who says Puts will not need hedging see the mkts across asia today even if we had got a 6% rally then u cn well imagine the situation of all PE. Short covering rallys are always gr8 to watch

praveen taneja

It really doesnt matter for me , am long but with a hedged position. Who says Puts will not need hedging see the mkts across asia today even if we had got a 6% rally then u cn well imagine the situation of all PE. Short covering rallys are always gr8 to watch
ya true it always gr888888888 to watch short covering rally in a bear mkt but only to fall down bcoz after every rise some known bears:D start shorting n earn hugeeeeeeeee profit n u will see the sad end of this rally too in a day or two:D n on fed read this carefully wat he want to say?????????:p
http://www.forbes.com/business/2008/10/29/banking-lending-fed-biz-wall-cx_lm_11029fed.html:eek:

coolboy007

ya true it always gr888888888 to watch short covering rally in a bear mkt but only to fall down bcoz after every rise some known bears:D start shorting n earn hugeeeeeeeee profit n u will see the sad end of this rally too in a day or two:D n on fed read this carefully wat he want to say?????????
http://www.forbes.com/business/2008/10/29/banking-lending-fed-biz-wall-cx_lm_11029fed.html:eek:
My indicators were showing some rally for both Dow and Nifty thats why am long , my first try with technicals.:D
Only time can tell what will happen , if we cn slide 1000 points in one month , we cn even gain the same amt in a month , so what i learnt is that there is no word like IMPOSSIBLE in mkts.
Bear mkts rallies are always furious , dont know whther we are having one or not

praveen taneja

My indicators were showing some rally for both Dow and Nifty thats why am long , my first try with technicals.:D
Only time can tell what will happen , if we cn slide 1000 points in one month , we cn even gain the same amt in a month , so what i learnt is that there is no word like IMPOSSIBLE in mkts.
Bear mkts rallies are always furious , dont know whther we are having one or not
friend i was too very optimistic like u till hav my portfolio till 50% with me but now .Pepsi bhi phoonk phoonk kar pita hoon.Now i dont take with me any position n learning charting n playing with trend from saint sirs thread and ashish Da,s nifty future trding:D Hope sunil will come back soon from cruize where he went with family to spend one percent of his earning:D then there would b i think no problem for me to learn fast as all helping me on every aspect.I request u too pls dont mind n before taking any position think twice mkt is not so easy now like it is in normal days specially going for long best of luck for ur long I pray mkt show 4100 next week:p