Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

coolboy007

friend i was too very optimistic like u till hav my portfolio till 50% with me but now .Pepsi bhi phoonk phoonk kar pita hoon.Now i dont take with me any position n learning charting n playing with trend from saint sirs thread and ashish Da,s nifty future trding:D Hope sunil will come back soon from cruize where he went with family to spend one percent of his earning:D then there would b i think no problem for me to learn fast as all helping me on every aspect.I request u too pls dont mind n before taking any position think twice mkt is not so easy now like it is in normal days specially going for long best of luck for ur long I pray mkt show 4100 next week
4100:eek::eek:

I will die of heart attacks. Dont be so OPTIMISTIC for OPTIMIST'S sake.
Am in a hedged position hez not , I have my trgt of arnd 2900 nothing more than that. Arnd 3000 nifty if we reach i will start gathering PEs

praveen taneja

4100:eek:

I will die of heart attacks. Dont be so OPTIMISTIC for OPTIMIST'S sake.
Am in a hedged position hez not , I have my trgt of arnd 2900 nothing more than that. Arnd 3000 nifty if we reach i will start gathering PEs
so how did u decide the 3000 level:D as u think 3k perfect optimist too had thought it is ok to buy put now:) dont tell anyone i m too keeping an eye on 2300 put for wholesale profit but really not at 3000 that will b after news of some more financial instituitions will come out:eek:

Optimist good take. How you manage your option strike take without SL / any other position to hedge in these kind of volatile mkt condition?

Regards.
Hi !
I dont think i am managing my option strike takes well so far. :) .. but i am learning.. thats why i took out my capital first so that i reduce the risk of loosing.. and regarding stop losses and hedge.. my capital is too small to handle a few consecutive stops and even hedge... i will definitely add hedge strategies if God willing my capital increases... so far i am only trying to follow the main trend.. and will simply exit if short term trend reverses convincingly... to re-enter later .
regards
Optimist

Last edited:
Hey Optimist,

Why dont u decrease your size and also go for campaign buying of calls or puts in the direction u feel nifty will go. you can do better and also can get good price for each and can also manage risk .
The amout you put in one position nearly 90% to 100% and that too in options is i think very dangerous and the chance of ruin is 10000% sure.
It is like just a litle better than buying lottery tickets.

and so
Trade Right
Trade Small
Trade 4 Big Moves

In this way u wont feel the pressure and still make money with low risk.
It would be nice if you could table your trades along with nifty close so not only we but mainly you will get a better understanding of how u played the game till now.

Any way was anxious to know how u use live amibroker is it in the eod live via amiquote or actual with intraday Rt charts.

sanjayt

@Dear All
Hi,
I would like to write pe 2900 for the november series, but i dont the know the formalities that i have to do before writing, could any one tell me the procedure
thanks in advance
regards

Dear Optimist,

The following ................please guide me..... to buy the put.....

" Bought nov. nifty strk 2300 puts no. 300 @ 85.20

investment i :-
85.20 x 300= 25560 "

Sir now the 2300 put is @ 66..... on monday it will come down...... do you think should i buy i on monday or tuesday ....... ?????????????

Please guide me ......... These options are peculiar tools ...... which will give more than 100 to 2000 % return........ but if any wrong entry made. .... then it will vipe off the 100 % investment.........

Please guide me sir...... Optimist.

With regards,
Ganesh

pkamalesh

Dear Optimist,

The following ................please guide me..... to buy the put.....

" Bought nov. nifty strk 2300 puts no. 300 @ 85.20

investment i :-
85.20 x 300= 25560 "

Sir now the 2300 put is @ 66..... on monday it will come down...... do you think should i buy i on monday or tuesday ....... ?????????????

Please guide me ......... These options are peculiar tools ...... which will give more than 100 to 2000 % return........ but if any wrong entry made. .... then it will vipe off the 100 % investment.........

Please guide me sir...... Optimist.

With regards,
Ganesh
Dear ganesh...Im not an expert but im a learner too...The first thing you need to understand in options is that never trade without hedges..Hedge your position especially when you had a great friday for nifty and expecting another great monday....you should have bought some calls to save your position from being completely wiped off..what this does is it gives you profits at your hedge and you can also recover some of your losses in the puts when the market comes down a bit in a few days.Another thing that you need to implement strictly is the stop loss..if you have a stop loss dont wait beyond it.......never invest all the money that u have in only calls or puts....plzzzzz go through the forum and read every bit of it...ul understand what,how and when to trade...

kammy

pkamalesh

@Dear All
Hi,
I would like to write pe 2900 for the november series, but i dont the know the formalities that i have to do before writing, could any one tell me the procedure
thanks in advance
regards
Dude writing options is not everyones cup of tea..plzzzz update yourself and papertrade for atleast 3 months if you are new to this game....

coolboy007

I trade in options heavily but HAVE NEVER traded without a Hedge.
SL is useless these days as mkts straightaway open 200 points either side so the Ce or Pe value decreases heavily even before we cn think of Sq off.

Am also short on Nifty but with a very conservative strategy 2 lot 2600 pe and 1 3100 ce.
As i trade a bit in OTm ce pe , i always sq off my options positions before 20th of every month due to time decay.
HEdging is really very imp . even if it kills my Profit by 40% am happy using it to get even 60%:D

Will add one more Pe to my kitty if we go nearby 3100.
Will advise you to hedge otherwise like me in my first trade , my 7-8k were wiped off straightaway without any chance.