Forex Companies Operating in India

its just simple, yu just approach a nationalised bank to fund for trading forex, they will give yu all the details.. and yu can fund this showing the purpose of investing foreign equity,. So the main platforms marketing in india giving the service of commodity and foreighn equity in single platform.. INVESTING FOR FOREIGN EQUITY ALSO HAS MANY REGULATIONS..

jagankris

There seems to be ambiguity in this regard even with in the Forum.

What Govt and RBI are doing in this regard ?
Brokerage houses who are acting as IB may not risk their reputation in this regard.

Will check with appropriate authorities legally in this regard using Right to Information act.

You need to be very careful when picking your forex broker. Forex is not regulated so there are alot of scams out there. Some overseas brokerage firms are pretty solid due to their own countries tight rules.

P

preetksgill

All the best !!!
You are testing my patience !!!
Please start your company asap.
koi gal ni badshaho. appa wait karange twahda.:rofl:
I have started operations, should start banner advertising on tradeji soon

Tightest spreads in the industry

My tie up is with GFI Group [gfigroup.com] the market leaders / dons.

Even forexstar will vouch for it :)

Attachments

P

preetksgill

preetsgill

this is my second id as I was banned today from traderji. dont know why but it good be good news for some IB's here

Your efforts are good and GFI is good but being an IDB GFI would expect you to give good turnover . Do you have such client base?

YOur spreads on gfi are no the best as they are the same interbank spreads from ecn. I can source spreads 0.1-0.4 on majors with no commisions !
well things apart keep going ( whats your company name btw)
well there are brokers with lower spreads, but they are covered under the preview of NFA, CFTC and FSA which means leverages of 1:50 or less and no hedging, which is why is chose this

We indians prefer something that allows hedging and has low spreads to help earn more, there is no reason to wait for a trade to cover the cost of the spread and then earn profits.

>>there is no reason to wait for a trade to cover the cost of the spread and then earn profits.<<

Could you care to explain this statement. My interpretation of hedging is, you would have to pay twice the spread (2 transactions in total)...How is paying twice the spread better than waiting for a trade and pay the spread?

>>I can source spreads 0.1-0.4 on majors with no commisions !<<

fxstar- would u mind sharing the names of such brokers (I am assuming they are ECN/currenex)

fxgood

>>there is no reason to wait for a trade to cover the cost of the spread and then earn profits.<<

Could you care to explain this statement. My interpretation of hedging is, you would have to pay twice the spread (2 transactions in total)...How is paying twice the spread better than waiting for a trade and pay the spread?

>>I can source spreads 0.1-0.4 on majors with no commisions !<<

fxstar- would u mind sharing the names of such brokers (I am assuming they are ECN/currenex)
ECNs can't operate without commissions!

Can anyone give me a review on XTB India? I found them a few months ago, am already trading on their demo, and thinking of starting with a real account. They have a Mumbai office for support, their sales team and analysts are good and helpful, and I like my personal contact with them. Would like to know what someone else thinks about them.