Forex Companies Operating in India

fxgood

Many poor clients from India is kept looted by nasty overseas market makers, and pity is that many even don't understand what's possible with real ecn and stp trading and how it works!

Many poor clients from India is kept looted by nasty overseas market makers, and pity is that many even don't understand what's possible with real ecn and stp trading and how it works!

You maybe right, there are many brokerage companies out here in india who are total scamsters (scams+cheaters) :annoyed: and we indians need to be really cautious while selecting the broker. Thats why I always advise people to check their regulating bodies & also their global presence.

As for ECN & market makers, ECN will charge u a commission where as market makers have their own spreads. Come on even these guys have to run their households they need to earn too. As long as I'm earning my decent share of profit with xtb india I don't see the point of complaining! ;) and yes in to sum it up all, its the traders knowledge & skills that'll help him make profits and not the broker alone.:cool:

fxgood

You maybe right, there are many brokerage companies out here in india who are total scamsters (scams+cheaters) :annoyed: and we indians need to be really cautious while selecting the broker. Thats why I always advise people to check their regulating bodies & also their global presence.

As for ECN & market makers, ECN will charge u a commission where as market makers have their own spreads. Come on even these guys have to run their households they need to earn too. As long as I'm earning my decent share of profit with xtb india I don't see the point of complaining! ;) and yes in to sum it up all, its the traders knowledge & skills that'll help him make profits and not the broker alone.:cool:
I agree partially with you on this not fully as trading with Market Makers is most riskiest stuff you can make out as with market makers they are your direct counter parties to your transaction's so we can't expect they will be happy if we win, i do have institutional access with a broker, so i know a little how do market makers operates and how to a true ecn operates and what works out for professional traders, its not just spread and commission matter but also execution during hard times like high volatility and honest fills were this can't be expected with a market maker, whom can just slow out quotes and freeze processing orders to kill us i.e traders.

Fxgood,

when i started trading i couldn't come across any good & reliable ECN brokers. i started trading with some MM brokerage firm & it was a total turn off as i incurred heavy losses regarding the same issues that you said. But with XTB India I've rarely faced such probs. Also, though it is supposed to be beneficial to trade with ECN, I would prefer a brokerage firm who is reliable & has a local office in my country for obvious reasons. Also, one needs to be a good trader to make good profits rather than relying only on the broker. I am happy with my trading profits with XTB India. Majority of brokerage offices offering services are mm & I couldn't wait to come across a reliable ECN broker :D

fxgood

Never trust a Market Maker is my lesson i learned in my life, irrespective of their bonuses, active features its all to lure you into deep problem's as long as you are making losses one will never face problems with market makers and the issue starts when you trade very actively and consistently make good gains they put you into trouble by making slower executions, smoothing prices and many other non sense games they have to play on back end.

fxgood

And not all ECNs are same as well, ask your broker who are their liquidity providers and ask them to show a relationship proof of same in case they claims they have top liquidity banks in their list.