Forex Companies Operating in India

Know your enemies first, you can shortlist your friends later.

A new company 4xp ( Forex place) has started operation in India, with its representative company CMO AXIS. 4xp is based in Israel. Such louzy service by its Indian representative, that client requrements have no priority, especially the withdrawals. Very frustrating and if you think of forex scam you think of 4xp. There is no need to trade and lose in forex. you have to only join 4xp.
4xp on its part, trades against its clients and if you want to open or close your order , when you are sure of your pips/profits, you will be delayed and orders will not execute. you only get " wait " / Order being processed / timeout/ no connection etc, till such time you lose your advantage.

About CMO AXIS, the less said about it would be the best. Deposits are gladly accepted, but not withdrawals. You only hear excuses that Country head is informed, compliance is taking action etc. Only names float around with no one useful to assist.

I had burnt my fingers by joining 4xp, but realised before it was too late. I am now in GFT which is a very reliable and disciplined company. The services are good, spreads are less, and all trades are excuted without dealing desk intervention. More than anything else, withdrawals are quick and easy.

fxgood

AVFX has office in Chennai, Bangalore and Mumbai. Their service is very good. They offer fixed spread (also some welcome bonus on your initial deposit) in Forex, Index Fut, Oil, Gold etc., I have been with them for 3years and service is good. I don't about others as I have not tried anybody else. I found ECNs are difficult to trade while I traded on Demo. With fixed spreads you always know what is your cost of transactions so that profit booking decissions can be easily made. Deposits and Withdrawals are also good, no issues so far. you can contact their representative Lalitha on +91 7259524297. I am not sure if you can deposit in INR
No professional broker can offer fixed spread unless he is a bucket shop or a wild market maker who wants to screw his clients with delay in execution and acts against each clients profit making strategies, You can't count demo on ECN with comparison of a market making broker and no broker in the world can offer fixed spread gaurentee in fx, forget about withdrawals with a market maker regardless of quality of service he can offer like bonuses, instant deposits and withdrawals of any thing that left after losses.

fxgood

Know your enemies first, you can shortlist your friends later.

A new company 4xp ( Forex place) has started operation in India, with its representative company CMO AXIS. 4xp is based in Israel. Such louzy service by its Indian representative, that client requrements have no priority, especially the withdrawals. Very frustrating and if you think of forex scam you think of 4xp. There is no need to trade and lose in forex. you have to only join 4xp.
4xp on its part, trades against its clients and if you want to open or close your order , when you are sure of your pips/profits, you will be delayed and orders will not execute. you only get " wait " / Order being processed / timeout/ no connection etc, till such time you lose your advantage.

About CMO AXIS, the less said about it would be the best. Deposits are gladly accepted, but not withdrawals. You only hear excuses that Country head is informed, compliance is taking action etc. Only names float around with no one useful to assist.

I had burnt my fingers by joining 4xp, but realised before it was too late. I am now in GFT which is a very reliable and disciplined company. The services are good, spreads are less, and all trades are excuted without dealing desk intervention. More than anything else, withdrawals are quick and easy.
What are all the issues that you faced while you are trading with 4XP and with GFT may i know, how you are funding and getting withdrawals exactly.

21/07/2011

EU summit good response and model and funds huge short covering on remove uncertainty and EUR after break 1.43 strong resist (now become strong support) and market short term bias for testing higher with channel top around 1.4450-1.4500 probably. USD Index weakening and helping stock advance and think today consolidation ahead of the weekend will make sense to market traders and players. GOOD LUCK !

hey!
can anyone tell which one's are ECN brokers in india

has anyone have an account with xtb
tell me their review
hi sayantan2u

Well yes I do have an account with XTB. Previously i was trading with another brokerage firm of whose name i do not wish to disclose. their withdrawal policies were difficult & also led to other legality issues.
XTB is a reliable brokerage firm. I've been dealing with them almost for a year now. they mainly focus on their customer support which till now i've found it o be really good. Also, the competitive spreads they offer are good. They keep on coming up with good offers as well their trading platforms are easy & fuss-free. the initial deposit was a little problem (just as sorabji mentioned) but few months back a friend of mine opened an account with them for as low as $500. in the initial days of trading they helped me out if i was stuck with some trading decisions. In and all i think XTB is really good & reliable but do check if they are offering low initial deposits just like for my friend ( or maybe even lower now if you're lucky ;) )
Good luck!:thumb: