amrutham

Tejas,

I have a small query to you. What is the cut-off time for intra day (MIS) short option position auto square-off ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks and very delighted to see someone (specially from service providers) keeping up their committed timeline.

Looking forward for the final update from your team.

Thanks
Hey @phoenixbird , we have introduced the pattern/pin lock on our mobile app, Fyers Markets. I got busy & couldn't post over here. Do check it out until then. I'll write a post about it and also have our team make a video.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
Charts data quality on fyers web tremendously improved from past couple of week on par with authorized data vendors only thing missing is continuous future charts, Can i expect this at least for index futures.
@naveen_talkin , Thank you. I would take it a step further and say that the data we provide and have in our database is more than what is available with authorized data vendors. Thanks for appreciating our work. With regards to continuous charts, we'll take sometime to make it happen. We are optimizing data speed and utilization even more. Once, we are done with that, maybe we can then focus on continuous futures charts. What stocks/scrips is ideal? Feedback is welcome.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Tejas 1 suggestion for you...if any amount deduct from anyone account..let it be maintenance or anything.try to be frank and mail it notify them for so reason...its not that fyers have done i seen people bashing heavily not because they deduct but they don't know why?..bashing was the other broker not fyers.
Hello @Mukr, currently we don't debit any money from the clients' accounts (Bank/trading) other than demat account AMC fees. To clarify further, it is done by IL&FS Securities Services Limited and not us. We tell all our potential clients and new clients this beforehand. But thanks for the reminder.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Tejas,

I have a small query to you. What is the cut-off time for intra day (MIS) short option position auto square-off ?
Thank you @amrutham, glad you think we are a worthy competitor in the brokerage industry. The thing is that our industry is really slow to evolve and to get things moving on the ground, it takes a lot of energy. This is probably the reason why most brokerages can't change much. Anyways, the cut-off time for intraday square offs is 3:20 PM. This is subject to change during exceptional situation by about 5 minutes to 3:15 PM or so (It has never happened so far).

Last edited by a moderator:
@naveen_talkin , Thank you. I would take it a step further and say that the data we provide and have in our database is more than what is available with authorized data vendors. Thanks for appreciating our work. With regards to continuous charts, we'll take sometime to make it happen. We are optimizing data speed and utilization even more. Once, we are done with that, maybe we can then focus on continuous futures charts. What stocks/scrips is ideal? Feedback is welcome.
Index futures are traded more often so I guess start with Nifty and BankNifty current month continuous future

TraderGYO

I have compared datafeed from fyers web to globaldatafeed and truedata for over a month now. I am very impressed with the quality that you have been able to provide for free.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
It will be introduced within 4 hours.
Fyers team, any tentative date when this ( user customised themes) will be available ?

Thanks
Hi fyers team,
What is the update on user customised themes in thematic investment. You have committed on 6th April to make it available in 4 hours

Thanks
Hi,

I informed you that it was ready within 4 hours on 6th April but we held it back because we had to participate in the exchange mock session on April 7th during market hours. Post that, we introduced it.

Updates on Thematic will take a while.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have compared datafeed from fyers web to globaldatafeed and truedata for over a month now. I am very impressed with the quality that you have been able to provide for free.
Thanks for appreciating our work. We will do more with regards to data in the future. That's a promise.