Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Happy to announce Big Updates on FYERS Web - Finally, we have introduced Multiple Watchlists!

Dear TJ members,

We have been working on the things you'll have been asking for. I am happy to announce that today EOD, we have implemented multiple watchlists on FYERS Web. Until today, you could work with only custom watchlists created by you by manually selecting the scrips of your choice which can also be a disadvantage because there were limitations of the number of scrips that could be added etc. Keeping everyone's feedback in mind, we have developed the following features in multiple watchlists:
  1. Create new lists.
  2. Get near month expiries of the top 20 (+10/-10 strike prices) of Nifty & Bank Nifty derivatives contracts.
  3. Get near week expiries of the top 20 (+10/-10 strike prices) of Bank Nifty derivatives contracts.
  4. Get watchlists of all stocks within all the Nifty indices as per the exchange.
  5. Get a watchlist of all indices separately.
Please note: If upon logging into the platform, you are not able to access the new features, just refresh the page to apply the new updates.

I have not yet written a blog post or made a video about these new features yet, but wanted to announce it on Traderji first to get the initial response. Other than that, we have also changed the user interface as per TradingView's latest update. After receiving the feedback that the icons were taking up too much space, we have changed that as you will see in this new update. Very soon, we will be introducing a new update on the mobile app to resolve the login issue. Will keep you posted about that in my upcoming post.

In 2011, when I had started working in the brokerage industry, I realized that although traders had access to a barebones platform where they could just place buy/sell orders, it was not enough. A trader had to open several browsers (open websites which gave data of spot indices and stocks within those indices), flip news channels to get spot data on Nifty etc. It felt like stone-age. Since then, I have been wanting to change the user experience for all traders/investors in India. A platform where everyone can access all available charts of all indices. Every step in that direction gives me a sense of satisfaction.

Goodnight.

-----------

Fyers Web - Multiple Watchlists explanation with screenshot.png

Last edited:
Yes, auto-logout is a pain in arse right? We'll fix this soon. We're developing a better alternative to the password. The reason we have an auto-logout is to ensure safety but we'll see what we can do to reduce the hassle of keying in the password every time. But we wouldn't like the app to be active for 24 hours without security/password. We'll have to think about worst case scenarios while coming out with a solution. For instance, a toddler can place trades on behalf of the father while he's happily showering in the bathroom.
Any tentative dates for this feature modification?

Thanks

Mukr

Tejas 1 suggestion for you...if any amount deduct from anyone account..let it be maintenance or anything.try to be frank and mail it notify them for so reason...its not that fyers have done i seen people bashing heavily not because they deduct but they don't know why?..bashing was the other broker not fyers.