Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Maybe the introduction of bracket orders :D
After we launch bracket orders, @cinderblock will say how about some other order :). I can assure you that BO will be launched and many new features will be introduced in the future. We're working on several things at the moment. You can expect to see multiple watchlists soon on Fyers Web. A feature that has been requested by our clients in the past.

After we launch bracket orders, @cinderblock will say how about some other order :). I can assure you that BO will be launched and many new features will be introduced in the future. We're working on several things at the moment. You can expect to see multiple watchlists soon on Fyers Web. A feature that has been requested by our clients in the past.
Take your time. The basic pre-requisite of any software are integrity and simplicity :)

cinderblock

Yeah, good point. We're working on something similar.

Oh, you're not yet a client. What will it take for you to become a client? Just wondering.
Don't really know.

I am fine if the system buys when I want to buy and sells when I want to sell. That's all I want. Clearly, brokerage and fees don't matter at all when they are already negligible compared to profits / losses.

Maybe when I think I am trading more than enough lots with existing brokers and feel the need to diversify Or if my brokers mess up (personally, not hearsay) and at the same time you don't :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Don't really know.

I am fine if the system buys when I want to buy and sells when I want to sell. That's all I want. Clearly, brokerage and fees don't matter at all when they are already negligible compared to profits / losses.

Maybe when I think I am trading more than enough lots with existing brokers and feel the need to diversify Or if my brokers mess up (personally, not hearsay) and at the same time you don't :)
Clearly, brokerage and fees don't matter at all when they are already negligible compared to profits/losses. It would be awesome if everyone thought this way. Anyways, we will ensure that we have a higher uptime than the industry. Happy Trading until then.

cinderblock

Anyways, we will ensure that we have a higher uptime than the industry. Happy Trading until then.
If you can prove quantitatively that in comparison to other brokers your "Uptime" (as you call it) is better than industry I am sure a few people would even be willing to pay.

Something like Six Sigma - If I enter buy/sell order a million times (individually not as a group) there'd be only a maximum of 3-4 times that it won't be executed - especially during Gap up and downs.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
If you can prove quantitatively that in comparison to other brokers your "Uptime" (as you call it) is better than industry I am sure a few people would even be willing to pay.

Something like Six Sigma - If I enter buy/sell order a million times (individually not as a group) there'd be only a maximum of 3-4 times that it won't be executed - especially during Gap up and downs.
Got it.