john302928

I believe for F&O trading, demat is not necessary .Please correct me if I am wrong
For intraday trading why do you need CMR copy? CMR copy means demat account details with other broker?

I believe for F&O trading, demat is not necessary .Please correct me if I am wrong
For intraday trading why do you need CMR copy? CMR copy means demat account details with other broker?
Yeah, I think it means Client Master Report. I submitted the copy of my Client Master (with another broker) to them along with my account opening application. Hopefully I can trade in EQ now.

BO is still a while away, isn't it ? Meanwhile I am looking over the order placement using Fyers Web. Will need to call up your support during the market hours for help with it. Afraid I am going to need some handholding period, it is a whole new interface.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Yes, but it has been mandatory to either open a demat account or link another account via CMR. Don't worry, only intraday trading will be enabled not delivery. (Just to avoid complications).

Hi fyers team, the mobile app logouts automatically, even when user just closes the app (without logout). So everytime the password needs to be entered.

If it's due to security reasons, then there are enough security mechanism on the mobile and then to trade ( a trading password ) is also there.

So pls look if you can modify the app mechanism to continue to be logged in atleast till end of day unless user logs out.

Thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi fyers team, the mobile app logouts automatically, even when user just closes the app (without logout). So everytime the password needs to be entered.

If it's due to security reasons, then there are enough security mechanism on the mobile and then to trade ( a trading password ) is also there.

So pls look if you can modify the app mechanism to continue to be logged in atleast till end of day unless user logs out.

Thanks
Yes, auto-logout is a pain in arse right? We'll fix this soon. We're developing a better alternative to the password. The reason we have an auto-logout is to ensure safety but we'll see what we can do to reduce the hassle of keying in the password every time. But we wouldn't like the app to be active for 24 hours without security/password. We'll have to think about worst case scenarios while coming out with a solution. For instance, a toddler can place trades on behalf of the father while he's happily showering in the bathroom.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Not your client but anyway. No password would be best.

Alternatively, instead of logging out just auto lock which can be unlocked with a quick 4 digit pin.
Yeah, good point. We're working on something similar.

Oh, you're not yet a client. What will it take for you to become a client? Just wondering.