• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
As a Indian i also say Modi is Divider in chief
Now what do you say.

Disclosure- I voted for Modi in 2014.
Pakistani, traitor, congressi, libtard or communist. Choose any one.

Its very difficult for some when I tell I’m bjp supporter but dislike Modi. They tell me I’m lier and have sinister congressi plan to execute.

mohan.sic

Pakistani, traitor, congressi, libtard or communist. Choose any one.

Its very difficult for some when I tell I’m bjp supporter but dislike Modi. They tell me I’m lier and have sinister congressi plan to execute.
what can you do. Its a helpless situation.

5 years back, we voted Modi because we dint like congress, left and so called presstituxxs.

But problem for some people like me is, even today, we have to vote him again only for those reasons. :D
Because ModiJI is still asking votes on same issues.
Oh sorry. Modi has new issues now. Like, He wants vote to Modi, because Rajiv Gandhi tripped with friends on INS Viraat 30 years back. ( Don't know what's its relevance to todays problems). But what can we do. People say we don't have another option, so we have to vote him. And don't worry, next election you will have a new secret ( like Nehru used a Submarine for fishing :D). So he says Nehru is bad and vote for Modi.

And for ModiJI Election is not only about bashing opposition. There is entertainment also. Modi also speaks on his achievements. ;)) No need to mention about Akshay interview.

And his election issues are Rajiv Gandhi, Robert Vadra, and etc useless and discounted items of all time :yuck:

I am searching in his speeches, where he is asking votes on basis of Development, On GST, the great Demonetization, BLACK MONEY and 15 lakhs:p, The SMART cities, SWATCH BHARATH and Broom stick:cool:
New India, MAKE IN INDIA, Aspirational India, Digital India, Unemployment, CLEAN GANGA, JANADHANA AADHAR mobile trinity , Cash less Economy, Bullet trains, MSP for farmers, ..:D.. where is talking on these. Why he is not asking votes on these achievements. ;))( but we must agree that he speaks about toilets ).

But there is no option. What to do. so people vote modiJI, only because modiJI > rahulJI.:up:

kingkrunal

what can you do. Its a helpless situation.

5 years back, we voted Modi because we dint like congress, left and so called presstituxxs.

But problem for some people like me is, even today, we have to vote him again only for those reasons. :D
Because ModiJI is still asking votes on same issues.
Oh sorry. Modi has new issues now. Like, He wants vote to Modi, because Rajiv Gandhi tripped with friends on INS Viraat 30 years back. ( Don't know what's its relevance to todays problems). But what can we do. People say we don't have another option, so we have to vote him. And don't worry, next election you will have a new secret ( like Nehru used a Submarine for fishing :D). So he says Nehru is bad and vote for Modi.

And for ModiJI Election is not only about bashing opposition. There is entertainment also. Modi also speaks on his achievements. ;)) No need to mention about Akshay interview.

And his election issues are Rajiv Gandhi, Robert Vadra, and etc useless and discounted items of all time :yuck:

I am searching in his speeches, where he is asking votes on basis of Development, On GST, the great Demonetization, BLACK MONEY and 15 lakhs:p, The SMART cities, SWATCH BHARATH and Broom stick:cool:
New India, MAKE IN INDIA, Aspirational India, Digital India, Unemployment, CLEAN GANGA, JANADHANA AADHAR mobile trinity , Cash less Economy, Bullet trains, MSP for farmers, ..:D.. where is talking on these. Why he is not asking votes on these achievements. ;))( but we must agree that he speaks about toilets ).

But there is no option. What to do. so people vote modiJI, only because modiJI > rahulJI.:up:
it is simple.. you have to fight the way opposition fights..

the masses are not as educated about the benefits/losses of above things u mentioned... everything is achieved around 20-30% under all the above schemes..
when the opposition lies about rafale/chor and stuff.. they have to be shown what they are....

about options --
khujliwal is gone to the level where he cannot come back.
pappu bhul jao.
mayawati.. akhilesh.. didi.. :O
there is literally no option ... and modi is the best option as of now..
lets see what he does in another 5 years which he deserves for sure... but i am sure u will see pappu as pm may be 10-15 years down the line..

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
it is simple.. you have to fight the way opposition fights..

the masses are not as educated about the benefits/losses of above things u mentioned... everything is achieved around 20-30% under all the above schemes..
when the opposition lies about rafale/chor and stuff.. they have to be shown what they are....

about options --
khujliwal is gone to the level where he cannot come back.
pappu bhul jao.
mayawati.. akhilesh.. didi.. :O
there is literally no option ... and modi is the best option as of now..
lets see what he does in another 5 years which he deserves for sure... but i am sure u will see pappu as pm may be 10-15 years down the line..
Why to ask vote on hatred? Ask vote on development, jobs, clean system. If you think people won’t understand all these you are saying public is fool? India is not China, Russia or Turkey... oh wait that’s what bjp want. Defame others to the level that people start calling opposition (common public here not the prties) traitor and brush off any legitimate questions. Divide and rule was used by British, congress and now Modi.

Status
Not open for further replies.