General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cinderblock

How about NDA does not win majority but still has enough to form a govt with allies with Modi as PM? This is the most likely scenario, in my view. Meaning NDA ~250-260. There are 2 separate polls around this number prior to Ind-Pak.

Or is that option 1?
I am going to change my estimate a bit.

NDA: 280-300

mohan.sic

i totally disagree with the employment thingy if you are pointing to demoi or gst .. we have on an average 2crore people graduating and creating job at that level is impossible... but if u see make in india - Apple is shifting its base from india from china.. and many other companies too..
RSS is the reason he is there...
Statue of unity - no idea where that information came from as i do not know anything so wont comment..

South indian state are always respected by him and RSS.. i am from kerala - and have a big group whom i know across all south indian states and can say confidently they do not hate modi.. the language thing is something which i know hindi is national language why not tamil.. and stuff.. but it is all narrative driven by politics to divide south india...
gujaratis/marathi/punjabi/marwadis/ many other states -- they all have own languages but never seen them to hate hindi as national language..

i lived in gujarat as well during his term (the riots too) had seen the development and the full force of congress to trap him for the riots...
GST and demonetization effected gujaratis more then anyone considering their businesses and need to keep cash.. .. but still they are with modi...

Hate for modi - this propaganda is something we should be afraid of the hatred for a single person... the narrative being created that bjp = modi. and modi = bjp. this if not controlled then may swirl to very very weak opposition and one man dominated party ruling the country.. which will be the real problem... still he is not divider in chief for sure.. rest is everyone is free to have an opinion :)
Bro, I cannot engage if you make such unwanted comments related to language. where did hindi come up from ? Who spoke about hindi and how is it even related to the topic I said. Who hates hindi as national language ? what hindi is national language and why not tamil ? sorry to say this, but what rubbish are you attributing to me ?? I am feeling so bad.

I even want to reply to other things you said. But what's the point ? I will feel bad again if you come-up with such answers. :mad::madi:

iwillwin

Bro, I cannot engage if you make such unwanted comments related to language. where did hindi come up from ? Who spoke about hindi and how is it even related to the topic I said. Who hates hindi as national language ? what hindi is national language and why not tamil ? sorry to say this, but what rubbish are you attributing to me ?? I am feeling so bad.

I even want to reply to other things you said. But what's the point ? I will feel bad again if you come-up with such answers. :mad::madi:
Please don't engage yourself in to personal things....forum is for everyone and impartial unbiased.... please don't post anything that encourage regionalism.... communication has no barrier we all understand that...Leave the language stuff for politicians and participate in how poll results will affect our trading or bank account

cinderblock

he is not divider in chief for sure.. rest is everyone is free to have an opinion :)
If you voted for BJP, you should be happy about the Time magazine article.

Their predictions/ suggestions are almost 100% wrong :) - along with The Economist although I have been subscribing to it for the last 20 years.

The analysis is good but predictions /suggestions are spot on wrong :)

kingkrunal

"
Insulting the sentiments of south indian states. How many reasons you want sir. How many specifics you want.

The great Statue of Unity of Sardar patel.
Which indian languages has place on the translation and atleast which chief minister was invited for the festival. Is this unity or division ?
Is it modis family function which he is celebrating with his salary ??
I will tell you a fact. I dont know which part of india you are from. Regional parties are mostly dominant in South India. But the PM is always respected even if he is from a different party.
But today majority of Tamils, telugu, keralites hate Modi.
"
the language thing is something which you mentioned bro regarding translation ...not me .. sentiments of south indian state... . read it again pls... relate both statement mine and yours...
i related the translation things to the language stuff going on since many years... may be your context is different then what i thought is.. i am not attributing this to you..
it pains me when people considers or says south india and north india as separate...which is being spin by the politicians..
and again being from kerala i know the things going on regionally too.. so do not take it personally..but there is no regional favoritism done by current central govt that is my point..
rest - have a healthy discussion...

Last edited:

mohan.sic

Please don't engage yourself in to personal things....forum is for everyone and impartial unbiased.... please don't post anything that encourage regionalism.... communication has no barrier we all understand that...Leave the language stuff for politicians and participate in how poll results will affect our trading or bank account
No No. Not at all. I never engage in such things. If some one does not understand things in right spirit, what can i do in that. I generally don't even express my opinions. Be it Trading or Politics. Because opinions are personal and they doesn't matter. But Facts cannot be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.