• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Ending the Weekend with the Joke of The Year been cracked... :D

Fighter jets behind the Cloud Cannot be tracked by Radar :hilarious:

View attachment 34856

I thought this could be fake post so searched on net. but it is part of a real interview . I posted replies related to this tweet on day traders lounge not here .

I thought this could be fake post so searched on net. but it is part of a real interview . I posted replies related to this tweet on day traders lounge not here .
Looks like the Foot-in-the-mouth RaGa syndrome is contagious :D

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Isn’t the article right that all secular, liberal institutional and people are labelled “sicular, libtard” so that they arw considered traitors bcos if you are not with Modi, you are not with India?

People forget easily that only 40% voted for NDA (just 31% for bjp). 60% of populance was against him in 2014...

manny.here

Isn’t the article right that all secular, liberal institutional and people are labelled “sicular, libtard” so that they arw considered traitors bcos if you are not with Modi, you are not with India?

People forget easily that only 40% voted for NDA (just 31% for bjp). 60% of populance was against him in 2014...
Sorry Siddhant , but same is true if I say there was one good thing done during current govt. Then at the very instance I'll be branded as bhakt :p by so many people. What do we say to that attitude. Both sides are playing dirty politics and we are their tools to spread hatredness.

BTW there are some bad things done but there are some good things also done during last 5 years. I can say the same for the last 5 govts which I have seen. Mutilple good things and bad things are done. Unless I am asked about VP singh , Chnadra Shekhar govts where I do not know any good things they have done.

Strictly coming to the article , it is against India and indians , did not find any good thing mentioned there so lost interest and left it in half.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
that's what the article is ' divide and rule' either you are bhakt or you are chaplus. There is no middle way I'm afraid :(

BJP should have stick to their development agenda rather than talking about rubbish stuff. If only they highlighted roads, electricity people would have respected them a better. Instead Modi keeps attacking personally against all political leaders as if he has nothing to show for last 5 years other than Balakot!!!

I don't think article is against Indians. Indians have tendency to get angry if someone shows them mirror. I had been to western countries and realised how much racist we are, how filthy we like to live or how bad driver on road we are and all of this has nothing to do with any corruption or political dynasty. Every time I told such things I get standard response "you have become foreigners after living just few months there". And no one is willing to accept the faults we have.

that's what the article is ' divide and rule' either you are bhakt or you are chaplus. There is no middle way I'm afraid :(

BJP should have stick to their development agenda rather than talking about rubbish stuff. If only they highlighted roads, electricity people would have respected them a better. Instead Modi keeps attacking personally against all political leaders as if he has nothing to show for last 5 years other than Balakot!!!

I don't think article is against Indians. Indians have tendency to get angry if someone shows them mirror. I had been to western countries and realised how much racist we are, how filthy we like to live or how bad driver on road we are and all of this has nothing to do with any corruption or political dynasty. Every time I told such things I get standard response "you have become foreigners after living just few months there". And no one is willing to accept the faults we have.
I think that you have become a foreigner after living just a few months there

:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.