General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Manishankar Aiyyar out of hiding, again defends his past statement on PM ('Neech') as a prophecy.
One phase is still left, should get 4-5 more seats for BJP.

Manishankar Aiyyar out of hiding, again defends his past statement on PM ('Neech') as a prophecy.
One phase is still left, should get 4-5 more seats for BJP.
With such friends in the party, congress does not need outside enemies ......sam uncle has done his bit already with Hua to Hua.....and Modi encashed it fully..

Smart_trade

travi

Mani Shankar Aiyer has been a part of many controversies.

Excerpt:
In 2000, Aiyar was involved in a public brawl with politician Amar Singh. According to Singh, Aiyar insulted Singh's then party leader Mulayam Singh Yadav and remarked: "Oh that bloody Mulayam – he looks just like me. It could be because my father visited Uttar Pradesh at some point. Why don't you check with Mulayam's mother?"
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mani_Shankar_Aiyar

Congress knows its weakness as well as the others do. If they get a chance to form the government, I don't think that they will really propose RaGa for PM. Later they will tout it as a "sacrifice", just as they did with Sonia Gandhi.

We have Subramaniam Swami to thank for that :)

kingkrunal

Congress knows its weakness as well as the others do. If they get a chance to form the government, I don't think that they will really propose RaGa for PM. Later they will tout it as a "sacrifice", just as they did with Sonia Gandhi.

sacrifice thing was planned in such a way that no one was aware till swami brought it up to public...

mohan.sic

They will not propose for sure. Even if they wanted, They cannot do it.

But I think Dr.Swamy will play a role in next 5 yrs. He has chances for FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.