• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
What happens if Congress crosses 125 and BJP tally is below 200

Numbers game

The Capital s political grapevine is abuzz with possible scenarios after the election results on May 23. Some like TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu are already active. The Congresscamp believes that if the party crosses 125 and the BJP gets less than 200 seats, the BJP cannot stake claim to form government. The Congress, as the largest party in the anti-BJP coalition, will take the lead in spearheading a mahagathbandhan government with Rahul Gandhi as potential prime minister.

If the Congress gets less than 100 seats, then regional party leaders will stake their claim to head an anti-BJP coalition. However, if the BJP wins more than 230 seats, it will be on the threshold of government formation. With the numbers from the three major NDA allies, the JD(U), Shiv Sena and Akali Dal (the AIADMK may not count for much) and potential backers such as Jagan Mohan Reddy s YSR Congress, Naveen Patnaik s Biju Janata Dal, Chandrashekar Rao s Telangana Rashtra Samithi and some Independents, it could reach the half-way mark of 272 fairly comfortably.

But what happens if the BJP gets somewhere between 200 and 220 seats? Some believe that the BJP could still hope to get support from other political parties if it agreed to replace Narendra Modi and settle for a more pragmatic and conciliatory leader, such as Nitin Gadkari, Rajnath Singh or Devendra Fadnavis. The BJP brains trust dismisses such talk as nonsensical kite-flying. Whatever the strength of the BJP, it will be entirely due to Modi and no replacement for him is possible. In any case, Modi and Amit Shah have ensured that the majority of the BJP candidates owe loyalty to them. The BJP is convinced that the NDA will cross the half-way mark on its own. In this election, Modi has completely overshadowed his party. Supporters seldom mention the BJP, they simply say they are voting for Modi.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/news/happens-congress-crosses-125-bjp-214758518.html

What happens if Congress crosses 125 and BJP tally is below 200

Numbers game

The Capital s political grapevine is abuzz with possible scenarios after the election results on May 23. Some like TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu are already active. The Congresscamp believes that if the party crosses 125 and the BJP gets less than 200 seats, the BJP cannot stake claim to form government. The Congress, as the largest party in the anti-BJP coalition, will take the lead in spearheading a mahagathbandhan government with Rahul Gandhi as potential prime minister.

If the Congress gets less than 100 seats, then regional party leaders will stake their claim to head an anti-BJP coalition. However, if the BJP wins more than 230 seats, it will be on the threshold of government formation. With the numbers from the three major NDA allies, the JD(U), Shiv Sena and Akali Dal (the AIADMK may not count for much) and potential backers such as Jagan Mohan Reddy s YSR Congress, Naveen Patnaik s Biju Janata Dal, Chandrashekar Rao s Telangana Rashtra Samithi and some Independents, it could reach the half-way mark of 272 fairly comfortably.

But what happens if the BJP gets somewhere between 200 and 220 seats? Some believe that the BJP could still hope to get support from other political parties if it agreed to replace Narendra Modi and settle for a more pragmatic and conciliatory leader, such as Nitin Gadkari, Rajnath Singh or Devendra Fadnavis. The BJP brains trust dismisses such talk as nonsensical kite-flying. Whatever the strength of the BJP, it will be entirely due to Modi and no replacement for him is possible. In any case, Modi and Amit Shah have ensured that the majority of the BJP candidates owe loyalty to them. The BJP is convinced that the NDA will cross the half-way mark on its own. In this election, Modi has completely overshadowed his party. Supporters seldom mention the BJP, they simply say they are voting for Modi.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/news/happens-congress-crosses-125-bjp-214758518.html
44 to 125 is a long long journey. I don't think that NDA will score less than 240 i.e. it may lose about 90-100 seats as compared to the last time. Amit Shah's political acumen is going to be tested to the fullest this time. NDA1 had Pramod Mahajan.

But there are optimists on both the sides.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I seriously believe, instead of giving in to NDA’s demand of another PM from BJP, Modi will prefer to seat in opposition and let Amit Shah damage coalition govt.

Modi has already publicly declared his intention of bringing down WB govt by buying 40 MLA’s!!! Doing same at parliament level is possible as BJp is richest party today.

kingkrunal

Why to ask vote on hatred? Ask vote on development, jobs, clean system. If you think people won’t understand all these you are saying public is fool? India is not China, Russia or Turkey... oh wait that’s what bjp want. Defame others to the level that people start calling opposition (common public here not the prties) traitor and brush off any legitimate questions. Divide and rule was used by British, congress and now Modi.
Exactly... Now by modi, Congress, kejru, every political party.

Politics is a dirty game.. U have to get yourself dirty to play it.. Indian poverty is still high and with promises like yearly 72000 or vote for money will easily sway votes rather then asking them for development or progress.

kingkrunal

I seriously believe, instead of giving in to NDA’s demand of another PM from BJP, Modi will prefer to seat in opposition and let Amit Shah damage coalition govt.

Modi has already publicly declared his intention of bringing down WB govt by buying 40 MLA’s!!! Doing same at parliament level is possible as BJp is richest party today.
Omg... Congress with 70 years of rule is poor then bjp... Oh yes correct as all money is with gandhi parivar and not party :)

mohan.sic

reason bhi bata do.. :)
What reason. Is it any secret. Whole country knows. Even RSS is not in favour of him.
He removed most of senior BJP leaders and formed his own puppet group of ministers.
No respect for non BJP state govts.
No respect and continous demeaning of Institutions. Unilateral decisions and damaging the employment. Insulting the sentiments of south indian states. How many reasons you want sir. How many specifics you want.

The great Statue of Unity of Sardar patel.
Which indian languages has place on the translation and atleast which chief minister was invited for the festival. Is this unity or division ?
Is it modis family function which he is celebrating with his salary ??
I will tell you a fact. I dont know which part of india you are from. Regional parties are mostly dominant in South India. But the PM is always respected even if he is from a different party.
But today majority of Tamils, telugu, keralites hate Modi.
That's a fact. So tell me brother why this hate if he is a inclusive person.

mohan.sic

it is simple.. you have to fight the way opposition fights..

the masses are not as educated about the benefits/losses of above things u mentioned... everything is achieved around 20-30% under all the above schemes..
when the opposition lies about rafale/chor and stuff.. they have to be shown what they are....

about options --
khujliwal is gone to the level where he cannot come back.
pappu bhul jao.
mayawati.. akhilesh.. didi.. :O
there is literally no option ... and modi is the best option as of now..
lets see what he does in another 5 years which he deserves for sure... but i am sure u will see pappu as pm may be 10-15 years down the line..
yes you are right. Masses are not educated. That is why Modi was able to say Black Money will come back and 15 lakhs can come to each account.

30% of 15 lakhs is 4.5 lakhs should come to my account. I will buy call and put. :playful:

Now should I comment on 30 % of other areas also.:D

Please understand when I point towards the failures of Modi., it does means I am looking at different options.
At the same time, please do not make fun of other political leaders. They are also Elected representatives like Modi. people have voted them. When we can have a election looser as Finance Minister of this country, anything is possible. Literally No option is a amateur remark.

kingkrunal

What reason. Is it any secret. Whole country knows. Even RSS is not in favour of him.
He removed most of senior BJP leaders and formed his own puppet group of ministers.
No respect for non BJP state govts.
No respect and continous demeaning of Institutions. Unilateral decisions and damaging the employment. Insulting the sentiments of south indian states. How many reasons you want sir. How many specifics you want.

The great Statue of Unity of Sardar patel.
Which indian languages has place on the translation and atleast which chief minister was invited for the festival. Is this unity or division ?
Is it modis family function which he is celebrating with his salary ??
I will tell you a fact. I dont know which part of india you are from. Regional parties are mostly dominant in South India. But the PM is always respected even if he is from a different party.
But today majority of Tamils, telugu, keralites hate Modi.
That's a fact. So tell me brother why this hate if he is a inclusive person.
i totally disagree with the employment thingy if you are pointing to demoi or gst .. we have on an average 2crore people graduating and creating job at that level is impossible... but if u see make in india - Apple is shifting its base from india from china.. and many other companies too..
RSS is the reason he is there...
Statue of unity - no idea where that information came from as i do not know anything so wont comment..

South indian state are always respected by him and RSS.. i am from kerala - and have a big group whom i know across all south indian states and can say confidently they do not hate modi.. the language thing is something which i know hindi is national language why not tamil.. and stuff.. but it is all narrative driven by politics to divide south india...
gujaratis/marathi/punjabi/marwadis/ many other states -- they all have own languages but never seen them to hate hindi as national language..

i lived in gujarat as well during his term (the riots too) had seen the development and the full force of congress to trap him for the riots...
GST and demonetization effected gujaratis more then anyone considering their businesses and need to keep cash.. .. but still they are with modi...

Hate for modi - this propaganda is something we should be afraid of the hatred for a single person... the narrative being created that bjp = modi. and modi = bjp. this if not controlled then may swirl to very very weak opposition and one man dominated party ruling the country.. which will be the real problem... still he is not divider in chief for sure.. rest is everyone is free to have an opinion :)

Just voted for Mahatma Pragya Singh Thakur ji. May the dharma, justness, justice and progress win in Bhopal like it has been continuously for last 35 years. They deserve to win because they have made the city THE cleanest capital in India. Good roads, upcoming metro, overbridges etc.

But this time the battle is bigger as the eternal supporter of all rogues and terrorists Sh. Dogvijay Singh, two time CM, is in maidan to win the saffron fort. He will enmasse get the votes of 5 lakh voters of one community. His image is bad but he has total control over Congress organisation in MP. This far-left fella is also the political guru of Raul Vinci.

But there is no less undercurrent in the favour of Pragya and Modi.... but the problem is it is not the Bhopal of 10-15 years ago.... city has transformed and expanded a lot... a lot of middle-class has become upper middle-class.... And sadly the upper middle-class don't vote as we all know.

When I went to vote, my voting room was empty (I live in a decent area), but outside one voting room there was a very long queue of typical poor, daba-kuchla, village type, dehati Indian people! Upon seeing them, I was just hoping and praying that they are voting wisely.

kingkrunal

yes you are right. Masses are not educated. That is why Modi was able to say Black Money will come back and 15 lakhs can come to each account.

30% of 15 lakhs is 4.5 lakhs should come to my account. I will buy call and put. :playful:

Now should I comment on 30 % of other areas also.:D

Please understand when I point towards the failures of Modi., it does means I am looking at different options.
At the same time, please do not make fun of other political leaders. They are also Elected representatives like Modi. people have voted them. When we can have a election looser as Finance Minister of this country, anything is possible. Literally No option is a amateur remark.
15 lakh thingy is again as agreed by amit shah as well - being a political jumla after 2014 elections.. even i am waiting for it :p but as said by bjp never commit anyone to pay it in accounts ...

I agree too regarding the failures of modi.. I have told many times (in personal groups) that this election the real topics are completely sidelined... employment/poverty/education/corruption..
the reason is weak opposition and no major corruption charges against bjp ... 2014 bjp had 2g,commonwealth, and many more corruption scandals...

Coming to making fun -- well
delhi people are frustrated with dramas of kejriwal - he was hope for indian politics.. but failed miserably and the people who voted are felt cheated.. his only comment no is remove modi/shah thats it..
pappu - well everyone knows that.. he is in politics for fun..
mayawati - making her statues across state ...
akhilesh - another dynasty politics..
modi - people make fun of him all the time modi bashing is a new game for anti-modi..

so the word respect is gone in politics since a 15 years... i can only count on finger tips how many actually played politics with respect... atalji was one of them..

Status
Not open for further replies.